With all of the great (and large amount on the roster) of talent it's easy to get lost....

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by John makfresshi, Jan 17, 2019.

1. John makfresshi

John makfresshi P4P GOAT signature!

In the mix at 155. The only guys I see being hyped as far as big prospects at least, all are grapple heavy, because they have to be to be considered for a shot at the Eagle Bear Smesh God at least in my opinion. But i believe the best 155 prospect isn't Islam, Gregor, or Alex the Great. It's the Swedish striker and Elvis impersonating, breakout star in 2019. David Teymur. Since losing his pro debut Teymur has been nothing short of spectacular. He derailed the Lando hype with a masterclass performance on the feet. After that I knew he was one to follow. He beat gritty veteran Nik Lentz in his Last outing and i believe will crack the top 5 before the end if the calender year!

TLDR: Teymur is the best of the big prospects at 55, and will be the one to breakthrough to the head of the pack before all the grapplers will. And he will do it before 2019 is all said and done

2. AimedWithV

AimedWithV Wound in the Force

Take care of your underwears

3. Ares Black

Ares Black Asteroid Belt

145 and 155 are both ridiculously deep.

4. MMA4Life

MMA4Life Brown Belt

Next fight for Teymur will show us where he is at. I hope he lights up Du Bronx but that first round will most likely be pretty wild.

5. John makfresshi

John makfresshi P4P GOAT signature!

He will starch aloevera