With a win on Saturday, P4P where would you rank Cormier?

You certainly are high if you neglected R3. Sober up and come back later.

Hahaha In my very most sober of moments, I would not have Ronda on the list. Nothing against WMMA, but I'm certainly not as "impressed" as most people seem to be.

Hahaha In my very most sober of moments, I would not have Ronda on the list. Nothing against WMMA, but I'm certainly not as "impressed" as most people seem to be.

You're talking nonsense, clearly inebriated beyond reason, you'll wake up tomorrow and will barely be able to look at your Ronda poster in the eye.

The UFC likes him, Fox likes him.

Cormier will be number 1.

I mean this is the same list that has Ronda Rousey at #7 p4p in the world.

You're talking nonsense, clearly inebriated beyond reason, you'll wake up tomorrow and will barely be able to look at your Ronda poster in the eye.

I'm sorry, but I do not find her "attractive". I don't have any posters of her.

Anyways, IF you're just tryna troll me, I am (unfortunately) not in the mood to amuse you. But HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

I'm sorry, but I do not find her "attractive". I don't have any posters of her.

Anyways, IF you're just tryna troll me, I am (unfortunately) not in the mood to amuse you. But HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

Happy New years my fellow Sherdogger, only messing with you, p4p rankings just don't make sense to me.

Happy New years my fellow Sherdogger, only messing with you, p4p rankings just don't make sense to me.

I know. It's all nonsense, really. But once in a while, it's good to get your own idea and opinion on the matter out there. Even if no one gives a shit...and you're drunk and high as fuck. Hahaha

I have the Top-10 as:

Aldo

DJ
Jones
Weidman

Machida
Pettis
Cormier
Mendes
Cruz
Edgar

(HM to guys like Dillashaw, Velasquez, Assuncao, Benavidez, Lawler, Hendricks, MacDonald, Jacare, Nurmagomedov, Faber, etc.)

It depends how Cormier wins, and how both fighters perform but best case scenario for DC is I would put him #4 behind Aldo, DJ, and Weidman, and probably drop Jones to 5th.

No way he surpasses Aldo but being #2-#4 would be alright since beating Jones is as good as it gets.

P4P is body work, you have to show that you can beat top guy after top guy fight after fight over period of time, you don't just become P4P by beating one of the top P4P guys. Thinking like that would have made Matt Serra P4P goat after beating GSP which we all know would have been bs.

That being said, I do think DC is a monster and could be one of the P4P best, he just has to show it over the next year or few.

P4P is body work, you have to show that you can beat top guy after top guy fight after fight over period of time, you don't just become P4P by beating one of the top P4P guys. Thinking like that would have made Matt Serra P4P goat after beating GSP which we all know would have been bs.

That being said, I do think DC is a monster and could be one of the P4P best, he just has to show it over the next year or few.

Jones
Barnett
Bigfoot
mir
hendo
Nelson

Those would be way better wins than anyone else in mma

Jones
Barnett
Bigfoot
mir
hendo
Nelson

Those would be way better wins than anyone else in mma

Nah, that is a stretch. Definitely one of the better lists in MMA though. But looking at Aldo for instance, who is the clear best fighter on the planet:

Mendes II
Edgar
Brown
Faber
Mendes I
Lamas
Florian
Gamburyan

Mendes the 2nd time, Edgar (many felt was the uncrowned LW champion), and Brown were all comfortably Top-10 p4p fighters. Faber had only lost to Brown at FW for the past few years before Aldo, and is considered to be the 2nd best FW in MMA's short history (was Top-3 or 4 at the weight, depending on how you saw Fernandes).

Florian was a really good LW who dropped down and beat Nunes handily (he was on a good streak despite a couple controversial decisions, still maintain Assuncao clearly beat him, but don't remember the Brown fight that well). Gamburyan propelled himself to like Top-3 or 5 after shockingly stopping Brown. Even though Brown had a short peak, fell off after the Aldo fight (I think he was just a little too old, plus the over-training/injuries caught up to him - possibly some mental problems related to his belief to come back from being hurt after the b2b knockout losses), it was still a great win at the time.

Swanson, Hominick, and CSJ were like fringe or bottom Top-10 wins at the time Aldo beat them as well. Pequeno is considered by many to be a Top-5 FW, career-wise, but he was a bit past it at the point he fought Aldo at. Brookins wasn't a special fighter, was like Top-50 or something at the time. But overall Aldo has the depth in competition, the longevity, the performances, and the top level talent all there.

Nah, that is a stretch. Definitely one of the better lists in MMA though. But looking at Aldo for instance, who is the clear best fighter on the planet:

Mendes II
Edgar
Brown
Faber
Mendes I
Lamas
Florian
Gamburyan

Mendes the 2nd time, Edgar (many felt was the uncrowned LW champion), and Brown were all comfortably Top-10 p4p fighters. Faber had only lost to Brown at FW for the past few years before Aldo, and is considered to be the 2nd best FW in MMA's short history (was Top-3 or 4 at the weight, depending on how you saw Fernandes).

Florian was a really good LW who dropped down and beat Nunes handily (he was on a good streak despite a couple controversial decisions, still maintain Assuncao clearly beat him, but don't remember the Brown fight that well). Gamburyan propelled himself to like Top-3 or 5 after shockingly stopping Brown. Even though Brown had a short peak, fell off after the Aldo fight (I think he was just a little too old, plus the over-training/injuries caught up to him - possibly some mental problems related to his belief to come back from being hurt after the b2b knockout losses), it was still a great win at the time.

Swanson, Hominick, and CSJ were like fringe or bottom Top-10 wins at the time Aldo beat them as well. Pequeno is considered by many to be a Top-5 FW, career-wise, but he was a bit past it at the point he fought Aldo at. Brookins wasn't a special fighter, was like Top-50 or something at the time. But overall Aldo has the depth in competition, the longevity, the performances, and the top level talent all there.

Mendes was never top 10 P4P, and how was Edgar top 10 when he had just lost twice in a row. Half the fighters you listed really aren't that good. Florian had exactly zero top 10 wins at lw...maybe one at fw? Lol at even listing Manny gamburyin. FW is a terrible division, don't let ufc marketing fool you

Not to mention dc is a natural LHW and beating top ten guys at HW.

Back