With 4 months of training, JDS says he can beat both Klitschko brothers

statistically, I have about as much chance at beating the klitchko brothers too!

I'de have to land about 10 haymakers in a row, and even then, I might have only slightly damaged their egos......

If there was any possibility of that happening he'd be in boxing, a lot more money there. Especially if you can be HW champ.

Big JDS fan here.....I dont see it happening. Those guys are on another level. If anything I would be interested to see Junior vs a top 10-20 HW and see how that goes.

This is rather delusional on JDS' part, again. I highly doubt that JDS has ever sparred with a worthwhile HW and he thinks he can beat the best HWs since Lewis. An obese Odlanier Solis would break JDS in a few rounds.

Obviously two different sports, with parallels to one another sure, which is why JDS has no problem running his mouth that he could even be remotely competitive with the Klitschko brothers. Do you know how much money either brother draws for just one professional bout? If it were to ever happen, which it wont, JDS would bring a sweet, sweet pay check just for stepping in the ring with those guys.

Im sure the Fertitta's rub their hands together and druel at how much money they could make from this cross over promotion. They'd get tens of millions, Junior would likely get a few hundred thousand (lol) and the Klitschko brothers would bring their usual enormous payroll for an easy 1,2,3 fight.

After Junior opened his eyes, seeing the lights in the rafters and had his jaw wired shut his family would enjoy that kind money though lol.

He would fare better than any other MMA fighter in those fights, but he would get tooled. I think he would last a few rounds, though.

The guy resorted at times to grappling against a 40 year old kickboxer, then has the nerve to make statements like this.

at first i believe he can, but he got struck by Cain in the striking department in the rematch, KB would jabs JDS too bloody face.

Wlad doesn't have the greatest chin and JDS has a rock solid one. It's a little naive to think JDS has 0 chance. I do think Wlad would win but he's been down way too many times before.

If they fought 1000 times JDS MAY get lucky once but even then i doubt it

klitschko-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1307.gif

Lol great gif.

JDS just went full retard...again. JDS would lose to frickin Tyson Fury.
Even with 2 years of training with Klitch bros getting older, he won't be able to beat them.

Agreed.

Tyson Fury would finish JDS within 4 rounds.

Stick JDS with an AMMY HW that trains with the KB's and they would own him as well.

In tennis perhaps.

I believe so.. I'm a fan of the klits but to be honest I'm getting tired of their hugging and pulling instead of boxing .. Jds has the size and definitely speed advantage and also possesses power in those hands..

Jds wouldn't make it past fraudley Harrison and would get murdered by chisora in under 4 rounds. Haye would starch him In 1 or 2.

He would be a domestic danny williams level at best.

He could do like deontay and fight garbage bums and be considered good, fabio maldonado started in brazil fighting local banana salesman to pad his record. Jds can do the same.

Comments like this makes the boxing fan in me embarrassed to also be an mma fan.

If JDS were able to connect flush on Wlads jaw he could ko him. Huge if though. Wlad would keep him on the end of his jab and hold and clinch while putting his weight on jds when they got on the inside.

If they fought 1000 times JDS MAY get lucky once but even then i doubt it

I dont disagree he would have a slim slim chance but maybe not as slim as 1 in a thousand and I'll tell you why I think so. First is as I've said before Klitschkos chin second Klitschko's style is all about keeping his opponents at bay with his jab and tying them up when they get too close, which is what almost every fighter he faces tries to do. Now the reason I would give JDS a chance regardless of how far behind he may be in boxing skill is his speed, his power, his chin and most of all his ability to fight from the outside. Unlike almost every fighter Klitschko has faced, JDS loves to fight from the outside and relies on his footwork and all his KO wins came by landing power shots from the outside, in fact he has trouble fighting on the inside. Granted Klitschko is an elite boxer, but JDS's strengths and natural abilities are exactly what gave Klitschko problems in the past. I would rarely ever give an mma fighter a chance but I think JDS may have a 3 to 5% chance because he is comfortable on the outside and leaps in with his power shots at impressive speeds not to mention his great TDD because of which Klitschko wouldn't be able to outmuscle him on the inside. My two cents.

Back