Elections Wisconsin Rs attempt to destroy democrats

That ok I LOL every time I read your goofy posts bruh.

That's hurtful, bruh

Why dont we start with the universally-accepted dictionary definition.

a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy.

Gee, what the GOP in Wisconsin is doing sure sounds like the bolded above. Are you now going to LOL at the universal dictionary definition as well and tell me that lfd311's definition is the right one?

This is pretty much the problem with Leftists today. You live in such a world of privilege that you don't even know what "Forcible suppression" looks like. What happened in Wisconsin isn't forcible suppression of anything. What it is is a wholy unethical and totally tacky effort by a one party to try to mildly disrupt the political aspirations of the incoming governor before he even enters office. It's absurd and gross, but it's far from "suppression of the opposition". It's exactly what the Democrats are doing (once again) with Russiagate, at a much smaller, less subtle and far less effective scale. That's essentially it. It's legal political dissent.

That's hurtful, bruh

This is pretty much the problem with Leftists today. You live in such a world of privilege that you don't even know what "Forcible suppression" looks like. What happened in Wisconsin isn't forcible suppression of anything. What it is is a wholy unethical and totally tacky effort by a one party to try to mildly disrupt the political aspirations of the incoming governor before he even enters office. It's absurd and gross, but it's far from "suppression of the opposition". It's exactly what the Democrats are doing (once again) with Russiagate, at a much smaller, less subtle and far less effective scale. That's essentially it. It's legal political dissent.

So disrupting the incumbent is 'not suppression'?

{<huh}

I feel like you guys have a hard time with basic words and their meanings. And its not about privilege, its about idiots like you giving fascists like this a pass, then complaining your country sucks so bad.

@ChainFlow no reply to my last post? shocking.

Some of us have jobs to do beyond cheerleading the subversion of democracy.
LOL, The irony of this statement in contrast to the one that follows it is appaling.
There’s no “irony” (lol) there. You’re defending loathsome behavior and behaving in a loathsome manner. That deserves contempt. That does not magically invalidate the criticisms of your lack of logic. It’s clear you don’t understand what the ad hominem fallacy is.

LOL, I wish I could live in the type of bubble world you live in. Do you have any idea who Stefan Hapler is, what Operation Crossfire Hurricane was? This isn't tin foil hat, 9/11 truth stuff. This is all stuff well documented by even the mainstream media.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/16/politics/crossfire-hurricane-trump-investigation/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...sfire-hurricane-rolling-stones-nyt-ac-sot.cnn

Stefan Hapler worked undercover for the FBI within the Trump Campaign for months, sending infromation back to the FBI about things going on within the Campaign, right up until the week of the election, when while still working for the FBI, he gave an interview to Sputnik News, a Russian Government owned News Organization, in which he openly and actively endorsed Hillary Clinton, still under the guise as someone who had just last week worked for the Trump Campaign. Yet all that stuff is to you "Lunatic Conspiracy Theory" and Trump is actually the one attempting to subvert the election. I wish I could live in the sort of bubble people like you live in. Actually look into who Stefan Happler is, and the sort of things he was doing for the Regan Administration in the late 70s and early 80s.
It turns out that the FBI investigates possible criminals using informants, especially when looking at possible criminal conspiracies. What a shock.

You’re just sad.

LOL, The irony of this statement in contrast to the one that follows it is appaling.

LOL, I wish I could live in the type of bubble world you live in. Do you have any idea who Stefan Hapler is, what Operation Crossfire Hurricane was? This isn't tin foil hat, 9/11 truth stuff. This is all stuff well documented by even the mainstream media.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/16/politics/crossfire-hurricane-trump-investigation/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...sfire-hurricane-rolling-stones-nyt-ac-sot.cnn

Stefan Hapler worked undercover for the FBI within the Trump Campaign for months, sending infromation back to the FBI about things going on within the Campaign, right up until the week of the election,

It's almost like Trump had criminals working in his campaign. The fact that the FBI did this without any evidence of criminality in the campaign, and resulted in no charges is a disgrace, and shows that the FBI was conspiratorially targeting Trump to sway the election for Clin... sorry, HOW many convictions?

Republicans aren’t even hiding their hatred of “urban” voters any longer.

Some of us have jobs to do beyond cheerleading the subversion of democracy.
There’s no “irony” (lol) there. You’re defending loathsome behavior and behaving in a loathsome manner. That deserves contempt. That does not magically invalidate the criticisms of your lack of logic. It’s clear you don’t understand what the ad hominem fallacy is.

It turns out that the FBI investigates possible criminals using informants, especially when looking at possible criminal conspiracies. What a shock.

You’re just sad.

LOL. This is embarrassing, and exactly the reason you didn't respond. You're doing nothing here other than cheerleading the subversion of democracy. The Obama Administration planted a mole in a rival's political campaign and kept him there right up until the week prior to the election and then used that mole, without revealing that he was a mole, to campaign for Hillary Clinton under the guise of being a former Trump Campaign member THE WEEK OF THE ELECTION. If that isn't loathsome behavior designed specifically to subvert the democratic process, than it isn't possible to subvert democracy. Yet you're unwilling to adress it because you're too busy cheerleading for the side that did it. Yes, that's about as ironic of a failure in logic as a person can be responsible for. Keep up with the schtick though.

It's almost like Trump had criminals working in his campaign. The fact that the FBI did this without any evidence of criminality in the campaign, and resulted in no charges is a disgrace, and shows that the FBI was conspiratorially targeting Trump to sway the election for Clin... sorry, HOW many convictions?

What are those convictions for again? P.S., literally everyone convicted of anything was responsible for bringing this guy into the campaign. Most of them were very low level people at best. Funny how that works out, huh?

So disrupting the incumbent is 'not suppression'?

{<huh}

I feel like you guys have a hard time with basic words and their meanings. And its not about privilege, its about idiots like you giving fascists like this a pass, then complaining your country sucks so bad.

So.... by this logic the entire Stefan Hapler/Russiagate nonsense that is still going on and led to nothing of significance was supression of an incoming President by the outgoing administration and you should be admonishing it, correct? I feel like you guys have a hard time with the basic concept that it isn't ok when the Obama adminstration/Democrats do it but wrong when the Republicans do something similar on a much smaller scale. Maybe you should take your blinders off and realize that your Holy Democratic party is nowhere near as good and righteous as you'd like to believe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back