WINNIPEG JETS GOING TO CONFERENCE FINALS

Not better than the Bolts. They have yoff experienced guys from both the Bolts and the Rangers. This is the Jets first time around.
A series between those two would be amazing but I think we're looking at VGK/TB this year. I was surprised how lost TB looked tonight after the Kucherov goal was called off, but I have them taking that series in 6.

Try watching A level sports.

LeRoid is gonna get squashed by the Celtics
Isn't Basketball a copy of Netball (which is played by girls) and too play you got to be 8 feet and 90% African American ?.....C-Level but with lots of money.

The Senators in '07 I think.
The Ducks beat the Sens in '07. It was bad. Last Canadian team to actually win a Cup was the 93 Canadiens. Edmonton came damn close in '06 couldn't seal it. With a little different luck the lockout could have been bookended by Canadian Stanley Cups, Calgary was so close to beating the Bolts, in a series mostly known for this and the crazy double OT in Game 6.

Fuck Winnipeg. Hoping for a Vegas - Capitals final where Ovie & Kuznetsov take it to Fleury

I’d be able to root for Winnipeg if that place wasn’t such a shit hole.

The entire population of Winnipeg is drunk off listerine and passed out on park benches.

I think this is Washington’s year but I’d like to see Vegas win.

I’d be able to root for Winnipeg if that place wasn’t such a shit hole.

The entire population of Winnipeg is drunk off listerine and passed out on park benches.

QFT, this guy Winnipeg's!

Back