WINNIPEG JETS GOING TO CONFERENCE FINALS

That’s all that Winnepeg has. It is a city built for people with low expectations and complacent with crime and crippling depression.
tenor.gif

Bettman hates Canadian teams sorry

Dont apologize.

Youre 100% correct.

Why else keep teams in arizona , florida , columbus, carolina and Long Island despite losing money and avg. less than 5k fans a game for years and not relocating to Hamilton ( cock blocked by the leafs so they get a pass ) or quebec city.

How many Canadians are currently playing in the playoffs ?

Plenty, but ironically "Canada's team" this year is stacked with filthy foreigners. Laine, Hellebuyck, Buf, Wheeler, Ehlers, Trouba, etc...

Jets seem unstoppable, they have it all. They should run through vegas but who the hell knows at this point.

Plenty, but ironically "Canada's team" this year is stacked with filthy foreigners. Laine, Hellebuyck, Buf, Wheeler, Ehlers, Trouba, etc...

Jets seem unstoppable, they have it all. They should run through vegas but who the hell knows at this point.
Have you seen Vegas this post-season.

They ran a goddamn train on the Sharks in game 1 of that series.

Have you seen Vegas this post-season.

They ran a goddamn train on the Sharks in game 1 of that series.

Jets should be too deep, but I know I know... they may just get ass rammed by Vegas like everyone else this year.

Fair to assume Washington has the least chances of winning cup this year ?

Fair to assume Washington has the least chances of winning cup this year ?
Given how Tampa worked over the Bruins I don't like their chances but I'd like to see Ovie at least get a shot at holding the Cup and what better year than the one where they eliminated Shitsburgh and Crosbitch

Given how Tampa worked over the Bruins I don't like their chances but I'd like to see Ovie at least get a shot at holding the Cup and what better year than the one where they eliminated Shitsburgh and Crosbitch

Granted

3/4 teams would make for historical storylines if they won.

Im torn as i like TB more and dont like Ovie that much or the caps. But the man does deserve at least 1 cup in his career

Tampa Gay is rolling right now and they're probably the least talked about team. Both conference finals should be pretty badass.

When's the last time a CANadian team even won the cup? lmao

Back