WINNING 'ON POINTS' vs. WINNING **THE FIGHT**

And yet you ignore me after I mention my credentials and how wrong you are.

For the love of GOD please let me encounter you one day.

Credentials? <45>

I ignore you because you have not been on this earth long enough to have an opinion worth talking about.

If we encounter each other, you will be a polite boy and listen while I educate you.

Your whole arguement is that Reyes got tired. Please show me where it says that the fresher fighter wins the round because the the other fighter got tired. Actually, show me where anything you said is in the unified scoring criteria

Not that Reyes got tired ... that he got broken and constantly avoided standing his ground.

Champions stand their ground. The define their ground. They die for their ground.

Fringe contenders ... "talented prospects" ... and straight pretenders ... will ALL yield the way ... and give ground to the true Champion, who advances forward determined to claim what is his.

This is the story of Saturday night.

Ok Mr. 2019 join date. Please tell me more you blasphemous, uneducated filth. And DM me for my address. I will gladly send it to you. I genuinely want this recorded.

If you were a man, and wanted to send me your name and address, you would send it.

You wouldn't invite me, "hoping" I wouldn't ask <Lmaoo>

Not that Reyes got tired ... that he got broken and constantly avoided standing his ground.

Champions stand their ground. The define their ground. They die for their ground.

Fringe contenders ... "talented prospects" ... and straight pretenders ... will ALL yield the way ... and give ground to the true Champion, who advances forward determined to claim what is his.

This is the story of Saturday night.
Literally none of that is factored into scoring a fight.

I suggest you try to read and understand how a fight is scored before you type out nonsense like this again.

Literally none of that is factored into scoring a fight.

Literally, all of it is.

I suggest you try to read and understand how a fight is scored before you type out nonsense like this again.

I suggest you review the scorecards, sit down, and re-evaluate everything you think you know about fighting.

I hate Jones but agree that he deserved to win the fight. Reyes 1, 3 for sure and probably the 2nd as well. Jones 4 and 5 without a doubt. Reyes looked worse in the rounds he lost, than Jones in the rounds that he lost. For me though, "IF" the fight continued past the 5th, Jones would have finished him. Point fighting sucks, they should let it go till one finishes the other.

I hate Jones but agree that he deserved to win the fight. Reyes 1, 3 for sure and probably the 2nd as well. Jones 4 and 5 without a doubt. Reyes looked worse in the rounds he lost, than Jones in the rounds that he lost. For me though, "IF" the fight continued past the 5th, Jones would have finished him. Point fighting sucks, they should let it go till one finishes the other.

This

Get help. You're a loser that has no experience even with a single training session in any martial arts and it shows clear as day. Stop acting tough. You aren't. Go seek some anger management courses and english classes and start reading.

I believe in you, loser.

Get help. You're a loser that has no experience even with a single training session in any martial arts and it shows clear as day. Stop acting tough. You aren't. Go seek some anger management courses and english classes and start reading.
I believe in you, loser.

I make more money in a year than you've made in your life.

I've trained before your pooped in your first diaper.

The fact that you "threatened" to send your credentials ... but didn't ... indicates you're a soft ass with a big mouth.

I have long since outgrown the infantile behavior of "challenging people online."

You really aren't worth my time, in any aspect of anything worth talking about.

The only thing that "angers me" is ignorance + ego. (Knowledge + ego is okay, but not childlike ignorance + ego.)

Have a nice night struggling with your inequities.

Literally, all of it is.

I suggest you review the scorecards, sit down, and re-evaluate everything you think you know about fighting.
<TrumpWrong1>

MMA-Unified-Rules.jpg

"IF" it went past the 5th it would've been a boxing match. Championship MMA fights are 5 rounds, not fight till the death. You just said that Reyes probably won 3 of 5 rounds, that's all that needed to be said

UNLESS the judge doesn't see any advantage in the striking ...

Reyes' striking offered no advantage, no damage, couldn't even stop Jones' forward momentum ...

By contrast, Jones' forward momentum, pressure, and desire never to relent scared the ghost out of Reyes ... and had him backing up the entire time.

I make more money in a year than you've made in your life.

I've trained before your pooped in your first diaper.

The fact that you "threatened" to send your credentials ... but didn't ... indicates you're a soft ass with a big mouth.

I have long since outgrown the infantile behavior of "challenging people online."

You really aren't worth my time, in any aspect of anything worth talking about.

The only thing that "angers me" is ignorance + ego. (Knowledge + ego is okay, but not childlike ignorance + ego.)

Have a nice night struggling with your inequities.
Lol such a juvenile post. You're either still a teenager or an adult that has a hard time maintaining relationships due to lack of maturity.

How does this work? If you believe Reyes won 1, 3 and probably 2.. how would Jon Jones still win under a 10 point scoring system

UNLESS the judge doesn't see any advantage in the striking ...

Reyes' striking offered no advantage, no damage, couldn't even stop Jones' forward momentum ...

By contrast, Jones' forward momentum, pressure, and desire never to relent scared the ghost out of Reyes ... and had him backing up the entire time.
Lol that's not how it works. 10+ more strikes than your opponent in a round is an advantage, landing more strikes and stuffing all takedowns in the round is an advantage.

Getting out punched and kicked but walking forward is not deemed even in the striking.

You're just flat out wrong, let it go already.

Back