Winning new logo? Real or fake?

Assume it's fake.

1. It's on ebay
2. Seller only has 19 feedback, no other products for sale
3. No other well known Winning seller seems to have this in stock
4. There's only one photo which isn't even great quality
5. If it's your first time ever hearing about it, there's probably a good reason for it

Its a shame because they aren't terrible looking. But its not worth paying that price for a knock-off with a slightly different logo.

the logo is real. However, risky business buying off of ebay with just the stock photos and not the actual item being sold.

I messaged the seller on more information about them.

His/her response:

"I got them in Japan. I think you will start seeing this style rolling out in the coming months.

As far as the material, the inner glove is a little different (maybe because of the gold color) but overall very similar to the "old" Winning style gloves."

I am going to ask if actual photos can be uploaded, don't see why this can't be done with everyone having HD cameras in their pockets now a days.

IMO, I like the new logo, but seems uncharacteristic of Winning to make a change due to always being known to stick to originality. Even their website is still looking like it's from the 90's.

without real photos up, that screams fake, if he does send you "real" photos then definitely reverse image search it and see what comes up

Oh I stand corrected then. Had a quick look on Rakuten but didn't spot that one.

without real photos up, that screams fake, if he does send you "real" photos then definitely reverse image search it and see what comes up

This. Even if the glove does exist it's still so easy for anyone to find an image online and set up pretending they're selling a real pair.

if it aint broke dont fix it..

I like the original i never even got my wining gloves we called and they didnt speak english at all its been since like january when i ordered my headgear and 16 oz gloves

Back