Winning Heavy Bags

Sigmahigh

White Belt
Reaction score
I am considering my options for a new heavy bag, and came across the Winning Heavy Bags, which are priced much higher than most others on the market.

In the past, I have been very impressed with the quality of everything Winning makes, so I understand that these heavy bags would be priced higher due to the higher quality materials.

However, I have not been able to find any photos of the bags beyond those stock images on the Winning USA website, nor have I been able to find any reviews. Has anyone used these bags before? I would appreciate any reviews or photos from others who have used or seen these bags in person.

In one of the 24/7 episodes of Cotto vs Martinez you can see Sergio working with a winning heavy bag

Im gonna make a suggestion here.....save your money. You can get a damn good heavy bag for much less!!!

here are a few I recommend:

http://www.kofightgear.com/heavybag.htm

and

http://outslayer.com

I have an Outslayer and it is exceptional. I know quite a few people have the KO bags and love the hell out of them.

This is all my opinion of course and maybe others will chime in.....just trying to save you some money.

It seems like there aren't many people who are familiar with these bags when there are plenty of less expensive options out there! Still hoping to find some photos and reviews of the Winning bags in action, so please post if your gym has them or you have worked with them before!

I know this is way late but I have a Winning GT-9900 that when all was said and done (shipping from Japan, taxes, etc) I paid close to $1300 for.
Worth every penny.
Here's the difference. All other bags have shredded filing, some even with sand.
This is a single filling enclosed in a shell so it can't settle.
Feels great to hit, perfect bounce every time, no variation no matter where you hit it.

I know this is way late but I have a Winning GT-9900 that when all was said and done (shipping from Japan, taxes, etc) I paid close to $1300 for.
Worth every penny.
Here's the difference. All other bags have shredded filing, some even with sand.
Feels great to hit, perfect bounce every time, no variation no matter where you hit it.

Would like to see some pictures of the bag if you have any

Worth every penny.

Damn, nice.

With that price, I hope it lasts you a lifetime or two lol.

I notice that the model you got is the "Soft" version.

I wonder what the standard Winning heavybags are like?

I notice that the model you got is the "Soft" version.
I wonder what the standard Winning heavybags are like?

Once my Title waterbag bursts a leak I'll look to buy a standard Winning bag and will post a review/pics

Have an Outslayer wrecking ball and 6ft double end. Love them both, great quality. Worth the few hundred if you spends hours a week on them. Both survived a flood 4 yrs ago and have 0 issues with stitching after drying out and sanitizing

Back