Winning Gloves...Are they worth it?

i was able to buy a car for the cost of a pair of winning gloves and headgear combined.

I sold some gear that I had and was able to buy a car for $600.00. LOL. She ain't pretty but she gets me places.

I sold some gear that I had and was able to buy a car for $600.00. LOL. She ain't pretty but she gets me places.

exactly. my car isn't the best, and it doesn't have heat, but it gets me to classes and to work. probably the most reliable car that i've owned too.

With this thread being resurrected, I was fully expecting someone to have commented on JMM's Winning gear in the latest 24/7 episodes. That colourway made me seriously jelly. If you are the type of person who spends uncontrollably on gear, I wouldn't watch the episodes.

I am 155lbs and want to buy a pair of Winning "velcro". I will use them only for bag working. What is the best weight ?

Please excuse my English.
In advance, thank you.

Most pro's use very light Winning gloves on the bag, like 10-14 oz. and 16+ oz for sparring. 14 oz sounds good for your size.

But I'd suggest you go buy the lace up instead of the velcro. The Winning lace ups are far superior.

I have been using my pair for boxing and MT sparring for the past few days and they are amazing! I am definitely buying another pair for pad/bag work even though they are going up in price they are worth every penny if you have the money.

Just ordered some 12oz and like Gonzaginator advised I specified gold and embroidery, does anyone know how long it will take to make these? Hoping they'll come before christmas!

With this thread being resurrected, I was fully expecting someone to have commented on JMM's Winning gear in the latest 24/7 episodes. That colourway made me seriously jelly. If you are the type of person who spends uncontrollably on gear, I wouldn't watch the episodes.

Didn't know used and abused gold was a colorway? :eek:

media_day2.jpg

I recall seeing an alternative contact info for Kazumichi if anyone has it. I'll only be in the Area for a few days, and he hasn't responded to my emails or my calls. I guess only Winning's could get away with that kind of customer service, lol.

Im starting to worry a bit now, hopefully he'll get back to me soon because I don't wanna be charged if there not gold.....

Why did I have to find out that the customer service is terrible after I ordered. Damn my impulse buying :icon_sad:

Look, if you wrote down that you want it in gold then you'll get it in gold. They aren't stupid. Stop worrying...

Last edited:
Got a hold of kazumichi after like 10 calls. He knows not picking up calls and not answering emails makes people mad, but he doesn't care. The way he talks makes it hard to stay annoyed, I don't know how he does it!

Back