Winning FG-2900 vs H1900 headgear

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by lourivellini, Jul 8, 2010.

1. lourivellini

lourivellini White Belt

im just curious why everyone prefers the 2900 over the 1900. Im probably gonna cave on some really nice headgear soon and what to know whats so much better about the 2900.

I've been using this 20 dollar pair of everlast from sports authority:
    [​IMG]

a month or two ago i decided to order the KOFG full face headgear but i actually prefer the everlast to the KOFG. I havent actually sparred in the KOFG, i tried them on and decided thats its way too much protection for me and i prefer something that is smaller, without the chin protection. So im probably gonna sell the KOFG and gonna give winning a try.

knowing that i prefer less protection and more visibility should i go for the 1900? the only thing that might make me consider the 2900 is that they come in S M L and XL, so it might fit better. (and from what i heard provide much more protection than a one size fits all headgear)

what do you guys think?

2. lourivellini

lourivellini White Belt

3. fire-fighter

fire-fighter White Belt

the 2900 has better nose protection. I have it and its got great visibility and is light as a feather, spend the 20 extra bucks and get it over the 1900.