Winning FG-2900 Headgear Review

The yellow colour is available online, I just haven't really seen any pictures of the headgear in yellow, only gloves. I have pretty much narrowed it down to white and yellow, I guess I'll post pics if I decide on yellow to show you what I mean.

there's video of margarito with the yellow winnings gear. its kinda of a dull color.... not a bright yellow. i think the color looks good.... yellow but not bright

there's video of margarito with the yellow winnings gear. its kinda of a dull color.... not a bright yellow. i think the color looks good.... yellow but not bright

They looked "gold"

I ordered this exact headgear, and plan on joining a boxing club soon. (I've trained at a MMA club before). My headgear should be here in 3-5 days, not bad for Canada.

I was thinking of ordering the fg-5000, but I could buy 2 of the fg-2900 for the same price almost. If i like the fg-2900 I just might buy a 2nd pair so I can beat up my friends and not feel as bad, lol. I ordered a Large, and my head size is around 22 7/8th inch 58.8 cm.

I might get the hayabusa MMA gloves as my next gear purchase, I have the SSF shooto style gloves, the the Hayabusa pair would be a 2nd pair so I could do some MMA sparring and friends.

To anyone that owns the white headgear, has it had any stains retained?

I'm really considering buying the white FG-2900 but I may just opt to buy them in black if they do stain.

Cheers.

whats the site i can get this in?

also how is the black one? i am thinking between the red or black.

Last edited:
You must have a head like Fujita dude, rocking the 3L!! Iron Head!! :icon_chee

My measurement matched up with a 2L, but when I went to the store house I didn't loosen up the laces. lol. It's cool the 3L makes me feel like I got more protection. I'm a 6'3" 215lbs korean too, and most of us have big heads. :icon_chee

My measurement matched up with a 2L, but when I went to the store house I didn't loosen up the laces. lol. It's cool the 3L makes me feel like I got more protection. I'm a 6'3" 215lbs korean too, and most of us have big heads. :icon_chee

bro.. you are HUGE!

Back