Winning cup protector sizing

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Oniak, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Oniak

Oniak White Belt

I've read the Winning USA sizing chart for the cup protector. I usually wear size 32. I could go with size M or size L. I'm wondering if anyone here was in a similar situation before buying a Winning protector cup. What size did you get and how does it fit? A lot of Mayweather's sparring videos show him wearing a Winning protector cup and the laces are opened up quite a bit. Whereas Pacquiao has the laces cinched up more. So, there is probably a lot of adjustability with these.

2. 3pac

3pac Green Belt

Im a size 32/33 and I wear a large green winning cup. Fits fairly well, the laces make it quite adjustable. I've never tried on a medium but I don't doubt I could fit into one.

3. Oniak

Oniak White Belt

Thanks for the info 3pac. With the laces cinch up, are the two free ends close together and nearly touching. Or, is there still some room between the free ends? Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

4. 3pac

3pac Green Belt

I don't usually cinch it up all the way but thats more of me not wanting to ask somebody to do it and wanting to start sparring more than sitting around lacing myself up.