Winning Boxing Equipment from America Ya in Japan 2.0

I predict Mitani will break from Rakuten and open up his own website where he will sell Winning Jpn cheaper than he can on Rakuten.

How does Mega know this?........

I wouldn't hold my breath, hope can be a killer.

If you need something now, get it now.

I predict Mitani will break from Rakuten and open up his own website where he will sell Winning Jpn cheaper than he can on Rakuten.

How does Mega know this?........

Yes, this is a must. Rakuten and a similar sh*t eats a lot of money on fees.

If he gets it to show up on google with SEO optimization like some other sites, he will be good.

I'm in desperate need of some ng2's. I just don't get how I only loose 1.

I'm in desperate need of some ng2's. I just don't get how I only loose 1.

GB, I'll look through my gear and see if I have any. I'll send them to you for free if I do. If not I'll prolly get them when my next order arrives in a week or two.

GB, I'll look through my gear and see if I have any. I'll send them to you for free if I do. If not I'll prolly get them when my next order arrives in a week or two.

Darn, thanks Mega. I've really not been the same without them. Lol

Really appreciate the love.

ok reordered with a different card, hopefully they accept it this time or im just going to give up

Did you call your bank to tell them the charge was legit?

i went to the bank personally lol, they said it wasn't from the banks end that america-ya's end is the problem, they don't accept my card..........who knows man; spent an hr there .

Hey guys, how much do you think it would cost in total for the 12oz lace up training gloves? $212 + 10% + $20 (for shipping to the UK). So around $253?

Back