Winning Boxing Equipment from America Ya in Japan 2.0

All of this made me laugh all of these store are so expensive I know a store that sell 16 oz for 232€
If you know a cheaper site that ships internationally, you should share.
Otherwise, it just seems like a lot of talk.

Here's Americaya (アメリカ屋) in Japan:
https://search.rakuten.co.jp/search/mall/アメリカ屋+winning/
That was perennially the cheapest and none of their 16oz gloves get remotely close to 232€ ($281).
Americaya's cheapest 16 oz gloves are $328 (270€) and currently ship domestically in Japan.
Winning-usa is cheaper than these other options at $310 (255€) and still not that low.

Here's the cheapest spot I could find in Japan that sells Winning for $282 (233€)
https://item.rakuten.co.jp/fujisan-budougu/boxing1-1454/
If people want to try this route, they would need to set up a Japanese mail forwarding service at some place like tenso.com
So the Fujisan Budougu (Mt Fuji Martial Art Supply) site would ship free to tenso and then tenso would ship to wherever you are in the world.
Tenso requires address & identity verification. They also won't ship from Japan to you for free, it costs money.
From experience, for those in the States this probably won't be a cheaper option than Winning-usa after considering shipping & tax, plus Winning-usa will be faster.

Now I'm not an expert at shopping for gear in Europe, but from poking around online stores in France, Germany, Ireland, and the UK - there are no online gear shops in those countries selling Winning remotely close to these prices.

I’ve already ask them, the price of 16 oz including shipping to France is 33 944 yen’s. This is a lot cheaper then every store in the market.

I’ve already ask them, the price of 16 oz including shipping to France is 33 944 yen’s. This is a lot cheaper then every store in the market.
So you're going to keep talking trash and not share a link? noted...
FYI - for people in the US, the winning-usa price is cheaper than what you mentioned, with shipping.
The Fujisan price with tenso to France would be about the same, maybe cheaper.

And now I’m trash talking ‍♂️??!
never mind. I know the exact address where winning equipment is made. if I go to Japan I can go in the factory to buy less cheaper, if somebody wants to know the adresse let me know.

And yeah if you think I’m joking about knowing exactly where Winning equipment is made no I’m not it took me several hours to find it .

And yeah if you think I’m joking about knowing exactly where Winning equipment is made no I’m not it took me several hours to find it .
If you know of a company willing to export it to Europe for those prices the nice thing to do would be share it to the forum. I would certainly get another pair of winning at that price

And now I’m trash talking ‍♂️??!
never mind. I know the exact address where winning equipment is made. if I go to Japan I can go in the factory to buy less cheaper, if somebody wants to know the adresse let me know.
I speak & read Japanese. I'll be back there in 18 months.
This took me 10 min to find:

Winning Company HQ in Tokyo
ウイニング本社所在地
代表取締役社長 杉林 匡
〒113-0022
東京都文京区千駄木3丁目40番14号
TEL. 03-3828-8136
FAX. 03-3828-6757

Winning Factory in Fukushima
(株)ウイニング 福島工場,
〒969-1404
福島県二本松市油井舟橋15
TEL. 02-4322-1305

Here's the 2020.4 ~ 2021.3 Winning catalog for those locations, you still won't find a better price than Fujisan Budougu (actually about 1700 yen higher)
https://saas.actibookone.com/content/detail?param=eyJjb250ZW50TnVtIjoiMzUwOTgifQ==&detailFlg=0

Yes, talking trash:
You were laughing at what I posted, then bragging that you had a better price when it was about the same as what I posted.
Meanwhile, you were declining to share your link after making such great claims.
Talking someone down with big claims that you refuse to back up with evidence is the epitome of talking trash.

Sorry for the misunderstanding
Thanks a lot for your comprehension, would like to know if you have discord so we can talk about winning boxing as a big fan I am.
One more time , I’m sorry for my behavior.

ウイニング本社所在地
代表取締役社長 杉林 匡
〒113-0022
東京都文京区千駄木3丁目40番14号
TEL. 03-3828-8136
FAX. 03-3828-6757

(株)ウイニング 福島工場,
〒969-1404
福島県二本松市油井舟橋15
TEL. 02-4322-1305

Here's the 2020.4 ~ 2021.3 Winning catalog for those locations, you still won't find a better price than Fujisan Budougu (actually about 1700 yen higher)
https://saas.actibookone.com/content/detail?param=eyJjb250ZW50TnVtIjoiMzUwOTgifQ==&detailFlg=0

Yes, talking trash:
You were laughing at what I posted, then bragging that you had a better price when it was about the same as what I posted.
Meanwhile, you were declining to share your link after making such great claims.
Talking someone down with big claims that you refuse to back up with evidence is the epitome of talking trash.

nice info, as i remember 2 years ago i still get 16oz around 26000 yen if i am not wrong ‍♂️. Winning gloves always tempting, after you got one, it’s make you want with another color again lol.

ウイニング本社所在地
代表取締役社長 杉林 匡
〒113-0022
東京都文京区千駄木3丁目40番14号
TEL. 03-3828-8136
FAX. 03-3828-6757

(株)ウイニング 福島工場,
〒969-1404
福島県二本松市油井舟橋15
TEL. 02-4322-1305

Yes, talking trash:

True,
I found their location and contact email. I was planning to go to the factory, if they were open for visitors or direct sales.

I emailed them last year when I was in Japan. The reply I received was to go through their retailers since they were low on stock at the factory.

I think I posted that email exchange in a thread here.

I'm headed back to Japan in about 4 months.
I'll probably pick up another pair of gloves while I'm there. Might as well I suppose.

The Japan prices aren't that much lower when you consider taxes, and the train ticket costs just to get around Tokyo for the day.

The ticket cost is a wash, since I'm usually out doing other things anyway.

nice info, as i remember 2 years ago i still get 16oz around 26000 yen if i am not wrong ‍♂️. Winning gloves always tempting, after you got one, it’s make you want with another color again lol.

I recall that's about what 10 ounce gloves cost.
But that was last year. Maybe the prices have changed.

You're right.....its always tempting to get another color.

The price jump to get a custom color is high.
I was tempted to get some silver, green, or purple last year, but talked myself out of it.

Now....I regret not buying them.
The store had them in stock too, so I wouldn't need to wait for the custom order.
<DCrying>

Last edited:
I recall that's about what 10 ounce gloves cost.
But that was last year. Maybe the prices have changed.

You're right.....its always tempting to get another color.

The price jump to get a custom color is high.
I was tempted to get some silver, green, or purple last year, but talked myself out of it.

Now....I regret not buying them.
The store had them in stock too, so I wouldn't need to wait for the custom order.
<DCrying>

Sorry now 2021, i mean like beginning of 2018. If i am not wrong, the custom price didn’t change too much, but the std color increase more than custom.

Yes they have many colors now in stock, specially in fitness store. It’s like heaven for winning fan when you go there. You should take it all, their custom color are nice. I think now or later you will buy it again haha.

btw have you tried their velcro? Is it good?

Sorry now 2021, i mean like beginning of 2018. If i am not wrong, the custom price didn’t change too much, but the std color increase more than custom.

Yes they have many colors now in stock, specially in fitness store. It’s like heaven for winning fan when you go there. You should take it all, their custom color are nice. I think now or later you will buy it again haha.

btw have you tried their velcro? Is it good?
Fitness shop in Suidobashi has a big selection of colors.
That store is great! It was from last year, but here's a thread I made about it:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/winning-gloves-in-japan-store-pictures.4116852/

I have 3 pairs of Winning gloves.

*16 oz. Velcro for the heavy bag.
*12 oz. Velcro for mitts.
*16 oz. Lace up that are only used for sparring and nothing else.

As you know, the lace up gloves have better wrist protection, but I don't mind the Velcro versions.
The Velcro is good quality.

Last edited:
As far as I know, the price hikes are pretty recent. I ordered mine in September 2018 and they were 27500 Y (includes shipping). I got my FG2900 in 2014 for 19254 Y (includes shipping) and I should've bought my gloves then, because I think they were even cheaper.

As far as I know, the price hikes are pretty recent. I ordered mine in September 2018 and they were 27500 Y (includes shipping). I got my FG2900 in 2014 for 19254 Y (includes shipping) and I should've bought my gloves then, because I think they were even cheaper.

So i am not wrong about the price then. Haha beleive me i know what you feel lol. already got 3 pairs that time so i thought its enough. But now i still hope i get one set that time lol.

Fitness shop in Suidobashi has a big selection of colors.
That store is great! It was from last year, but here's a thread I made about it:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/winning-gloves-in-japan-store-pictures.4116852/

I have 3 pairs of Winning gloves.

*16 oz. Velcro for the heavy bag.
*12 oz. Velcro for mitts.
*16 oz. Lace up that are only used for sparring and nothing else.

As you know, the lace up gloves have better wrist protection, but I don't mind the Velcro versions.
The Velcro is good quality.

Yes i already saw your thread before, its amazing and never tired seeing it lol. They put the gear like it’s common gear.

I never have the velcro, but if you said good i think it will be worth to try next. Because some people said the velcro is bad and didn’t functioning properly.

Yes i already saw your thread before, its amazing and never tired seeing it lol. They put the gear like it’s common gear.

I never have the velcro, but if you said good i think it will be worth to try next. Because some people said the velcro is bad and didn’t functioning properly.

The velcro is more convenient. It won't have the same amount of wrist support as the lace up version, but I feel its good enough considering the use of wrist wraps.

The lace up version with the use of lace 'n loop converters also works well.
But it still isnt quite as convenient at the velcro version.

If you are used to gloves that have a lot of wrist support, such as the Cleto Reyes velcro glove, it might take some time to get used to the Winning velcro version.

Back