Winning Boxing Equipment from America Ya in Japan 2.0

I'll have to start a platinum membership and create a new thread.

Last edited:
Originally posted by shihtzu:

Before you post a question here search and browse other Winning threads, because almost every possible question has been answered before.

If you are looking for Winning gear, the best and the cheapest place to order is the America-Ya shop on rakuten, and not Winning USA.

Go there:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/boxing/

1) Register there (google translator might help) and log in.

2) Choose your gear. http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/boxing/

3) Place your order.

4) Mitani-san (the owner of the store) will contact you afterwards asking to confirm the shipping cost (always ACTUAL, no profit), expedited super fast but still cheap EMS shipping (you can see the Japanese Post prices for each weight on any item's page).

5) Confirm the shipping cost (by replying to the email) and America-Ya will charge your card (only once you've confirmed the shipping cost, NOT before this).

6) Your gear will be shipped and the tracking number provided without asking.

7) Once you have the tracking number your gear will reach you in approximately 2-4 days.

(adapted from the FB Winning boxing gear fan club)
https://www.facebook.com/WinningBoxingGear

And please, DO NOT ORDER if you are not going to pay. Because of the foreign non-payers, Mitani-san is considering closing the shop.

Question: If I want custom gear, at which step do I put in my details for custom colours or embroidery/screen printing?

First of all, when you are placing the order there will be a window for comments (below "if you have any message", I marked it with the red ellipse) available at the same step as the credit card details. It is VERY IMPORTANT to write ALL the requests there.

dEG8VS.jpg

Then you will recieve the order confirmation, you can reply to this email and send some pictures to describe your request fully if needed (but first of all accent in advance in the comments window mentioned above you are going to send the pictures then).

Actually as for the custom colours, there are actually schemes in for any kind of gear at its own page, where you can choose everthying (oz. weight and colours of each area) very comfortably instead of describing in text.

baULFM.jpg

Please remember that your card will be charged in YEN, so the amount in your local currency you can see on each item's page is the appx. current rate.

Also in case of custom gloves the general price tag you see is for 16 oz., the cost of the rest is cheaper (you can see it on the page). Your card will be charged for the appropriate amount according to the oz. weight of gloves, not for the cost of 16 oz. (unless you chose 16 oz. of course).

Please excuse me... is there any way in which you could pop an email on here for the actual person who I can buy the winning gloves from please, ive made an acct on Rakuten and tried to speak with help of google translate to a shop on there which I thought was the ones mentioned on this tread but the email response I got from them was from Mt.Fuji Martial arts, so do not want to order incase they are fake... I’m trying my hardest to get a pair for Christmas for me 15year old son Thankyou for any help with English links etc

Please excuse me... is there any way in which you could pop an email on here for the actual person who I can buy the winning gloves from please, ive made an acct on Rakuten and tried to speak with help of google translate to a shop on there which I thought was the ones mentioned on this tread but the email response I got from them was from Mt.Fuji Martial arts, so do not want to order incase they are fake... I’m trying my hardest to get a pair for Christmas for me 15year old son Thankyou for any help with English links etc

[email protected]

Best of luck.

You can also try with Winning Japan's official USA distributor, Kazumichi Hayashi ([email protected]). Frankly, the price between Rakuten and Kazumichi is not that big but you know you'll save a lot of trouble as speaking to Kazumichi is basically talking directly to Winning Japan themselves. In addition, if Kazumichi has the gloves you want in stock in California, you won't have to wait that 30-45 days process and just pay United States shipping.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/winning-us...TTl08lecuc5q-kA&rh_type=phrase&rh_ident=email

Steve speaks English.
Oh really? Is Steve from America -ya?? I’ve emailed I shall wait for his email reply as I’m after a headguard also I’ve told him in the email that I can’t order through Rakuten as it’s all in Japanese... fingers crossed I get sorted before Xmas my youngun will be over the moon

Hii if you don’t mind, may i know how much for
Oh really? Is Steve from America -ya?? I’ve emailed I shall wait for his email reply as I’m after a headguard also I’ve told him in the email that I can’t order through Rakuten as it’s all in Japanese... fingers crossed I get sorted before Xmas my youngun will be over the moon

029634BC-BEF6-43FD-AE6A-F424A3A50C36.jpeg Please can people let me know if these are genuine? There seems to be a ring around the front sticker thing... the stitching is not perfect and the lining is blue but tough NOT soft... I’m concerned as I’ve watched reviews and these things are stated as things to watch out for
Thankyou for any answers x

Do you have better picture of the label or full glove
I’ll get some better pics and pop them on... they were ordered from america-ya so I was happy that they would be genuine but I’m not 100% happy with the lining and the front logo

View attachment 808574 Please can people let me know if these are genuine? There seems to be a ring around the front sticker thing... the stitching is not perfect and the lining is blue but tough NOT soft... I’m concerned as I’ve watched reviews and these things are stated as things to watch out for
Hello, I hope you are well, i would like to answer you about the winning gloves you have bought and you’ve asked if these are real ( genuine ). It will sound weird to you but I can tell if a winning gloves is real or not by a single look( i will tell you in the end). Let’s start, I’m not gonna write 100 lines your gloves are 100% genuine ( real ) without even knowing the size I know these are 14 oz. I know these are real because I’m a huge fan of winning and I know every product if it is fake or real and yours is 100% real.
My story ( you can skip that if you want :) ). I’ve been boxing for 6 years with the same lie of gloves and I’m 18 now and trying to save money to buy a my first winning gloves.

View attachment 808574 Please can people let me know if these are genuine? There seems to be a ring around the front sticker thing... the stitching is not perfect and the lining is blue but tough NOT soft... I’m concerned as I’ve watched reviews and these things are stated as things to watch out for

Looks genuine, like I'd say 99% sure.

Could tell for 100% if you posted better pictures of them though. But the lining, the stitching, the sticker, all of that looks 100% normal and fine.

edit: You said you got them from America Ya, so yeah they're definitely genuine.

I’ll get some better pics and pop them on... they were ordered from america-ya so I was happy that they would be genuine but I’m not 100% happy with the lining and the front logo
I don’t understand what you think is wrong with the logo D6435DE9-B3E0-48E1-9775-6565B5F41C7D.jpegE7AA51BA-5B7D-4A13-8597-B4E48EFECBB5.jpeg

Looks genuine, like I'd say 99% sure.

Could tell for 100% if you posted better pictures of them though. But the lining, the stitching, the sticker, all of that looks 100% normal and fine.

edit: You said you got them from America Ya, so yeah they're definitely genuine.
thankyou i just watched a review on youtube and a few things looked off.. review said the lining is blue and soft.. these are blue but not particularly soft..the sticker on the front seems to have a ring around it which i didn’t like the look of ive done a load of research before buying these and started to panic thankyou for your reply

Hello, I hope you are well, i would like to answer you about the winning gloves you have bought and you’ve asked if these are real ( genuine ). It will sound weird to you but I can tell if a winning gloves is real or not by a single look( i will tell you in the end). Let’s start, I’m not gonna write 100 lines your gloves are 100% genuine ( real ) without even knowing the size I know these are 14 oz. I know these are real because I’m a huge fan of winning and I know every product if it is fake or real and yours is 100% real.
My story ( you can skip that if you want :) ). I’ve been boxing for 6 years with the same lie of gloves and I’m 18 now and trying to save money to buy a my first winning gloves.
hi thankyou for reply... i’ve bought them for my son for an xmas present and i know people in the boxing world will scrutinise them and would hate to think i’d got fakes he lives for his boxing so want to treat him

Attachments

• B16D8B57-FA70-45EF-B88B-D88C19781136.jpeg
    B16D8B57-FA70-45EF-B88B-D88C19781136.jpeg
    778.2 KB · Views: 11
  • B2F696A0-5300-45AE-97BB-E3D8CCD19386.jpeg
    B2F696A0-5300-45AE-97BB-E3D8CCD19386.jpeg
    916.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 9D60822A-DED4-4007-BB56-2A528AF30CFB.jpeg
    9D60822A-DED4-4007-BB56-2A528AF30CFB.jpeg
    448.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 2DA51DEC-6669-4FD6-A206-603255B274BD.jpeg
    2DA51DEC-6669-4FD6-A206-603255B274BD.jpeg