Winning a fight until they lost. Last week was Overeem, now Colby

In a world Colby wins the 5th round he does.
But he didn't

Long before he got dropped, he was getting walked down and rocked all over the place

Plus those body shots from Usman were starting to pay off

Colby loses that 5th round every time

Are you seriously this developmentally delayed? It would have been a majority draw until Colby got stopped in the 5th. I know math is hard but it was 3-1 for Colby, 3-1 for Usman, and 2-2.
Colby would've lost the 5th had the ref not stopped it, probably 10-8 usman.
So usman would've won the fight anyway.

Colby would've lost the 5th had the ref not stopped it, probably 10-8 usman.
So usman would've won the fight anyway.
I know, I was replying to the moron who said Usman was losing a split decision based on the scorecards

Apparently colby was on the right side of a split decision win going by the judges score cards.
No, one judge had it 3-1 Colby, one judge had it 3-1 Usman and the third judge had it 2-2.

And Colby was going to win a SD lol

fucking christ you are all stupid
Still waiting for you to come explain your genius - level math on how Colby was winning an SD with the judges having it 3-1, 1-3, and 2-2. Do you need to borrow a calculator?

Neither of you know how the judges were going to score that fight. shut up. it was incredibly close
It isn't a stretch that the commentators or Dana would know how it was scored and they all said it was 3-1, 2-2 and 1-3. That suggests that Usman would win a split decision when considering the 2 knockdowns in the 5th. Have you made being aggressive online a habit? If so I highly recommend you ensure that your bullshit is accurate, Shut up

Judge's scorecards for Reem fight had him up 4-0 on every card. It was as close as u could come to winning a fight and then blowing it aside from KZ/Yair with KZ lunging himself into the fire in a fight be had won

Judges for this one had it 2-2, 3-1 Colby and 3-1 Usman so if it went to the cards Colby wouldve lost by split decision (49-46 Usman, 48-47 Usman, 48-47 Colby)

They didn't regarding Reem/Rozenstruik......two judges gave Rozenstruik round 4, so Reem was up 3-1. Either way, he was gonna win a UD until he got KOd

It's not really a case like Overeem cause he was actually up 4-0 and 3-1, 3-1, so Reem wins that fight no question prior to get punch that dropped him late. Colby on other hand was up 3-1 and then 2-2 on the other. I had him winning the 5th prior to the knockdowns, but those swung the round for Usman so he would've won stoppage or not.

Now if were relating this to Reem and saying they both blew it cause of the knockdown? Well that's up for debate cause were not certain Colby was winning round 5 before he got dropped. I had him winning the 5th prior to the knockdown, but who knows.

I don’t think there’s any chance Colby was going to win that decision but we’ll never know. That last round was easily Usman’s and could have arguably been a 10-8 although I felt Colby was doing well in the fifth till the knockdown.

It's not really a case like Overeem cause he was actually up 4-0 and 3-1, 3-1, so Reem wins that fight no question prior to get punch that dropped him late. Colby on other hand was up 3-1 and then 2-2 on the other. I had him winning the 5th prior to the knockdowns, but those swung the round for Usman so he would've won stoppage or not.

Now if were relating this to Reem and saying they both blew it cause of the knockdown? Well that's up for debate cause were not certain Colby was winning round 5 before he got dropped. I had him winning the 5th prior to the knockdown, but who knows.
I had him winning the 5th till the knockdown too, Colby shit the bed

You retards really can't do basic math?

He was up on one card, down on another, and tied on the third.

That means that if Usman even got a 10-9 for the last (it was probably a 10-8 anyway), he would've won the fight via split decision.

There is no world in which Colby wins that decision dude
I think the thought process is that Colby was wining the 5th until the first KD which came about 15 seconds before the finish

So until the finishing sequence Colby was winning the round

Colby was dominated the last round like Gastelum was vs adesanya. Usman wouldve won on the scorecards

Reem was clearly winning, Maru and Colby were neck and neck at best... apples and orange orchards... quite different

But I agree it would absolutely suck to be ahead and see the finish line, to not only get your doors blown off, but suffer catastrophic engine failure if you will.

Overeem was clearly winning the fight by at least 4 rounds and got robbed by a BS stoppage, after the fight was over.
Kobe was not. It was a close fight and he got stopped in the middle of the round.

Bad comparison.

In a world Colby wins the 5th round he does.

Wow, so if instead of losing the round, he won it, he wins the fight? That's amazing!

You can apply that to 80000 other fights. The fact is they didn't win the round, they lost.

Trump's post-truth era can fuck off. Just the facts ma'am

Back