Winning a fight until they lost. Last week was Overeem, now Colby

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That must suck so bad, and both Overeem and colby got injured bad. Ripped open lip vs broken jaw. Thats why you wanna make sure youre breathing through your nose! And biting down on your mouthpiece. I think both dudes let their jaws hang from exhaustion and got clipped nasty. Sucks for both.

Reem got Volkov’d but Colby did it to himself, it’s not like Usman landed one big shot to end it

Wasn't Colby about to lose hy split decision? Their situations are not the same.

Reem got Volkov’d but Colby did it to himself, it’s not like Usman landed one big shot to end it
Yeah it stings more for colby for sure. MUST suck badly, but the fight was entertaining as hell. I wish they would have used their wrestling. Usman is a beast. But Colby is also a beast. Thats the cream of the crop. If Masvidal beats Usman, which i dont see happening that will be wild.

Overeem was actually winning, whereas Colby was going to lose a decision even if he'd somehow made it to the final bell

Judge's scorecards for Reem fight had him up 4-0 on every card. It was as close as u could come to winning a fight and then blowing it aside from KZ/Yair with KZ lunging himself into the fire in a fight be had won

Judges for this one had it 2-2, 3-1 Colby and 3-1 Usman so if it went to the cards Colby wouldve lost by split decision (49-46 Usman, 48-47 Usman, 48-47 Colby)

He wasn't winning

this narrative needs to end NOW. It's based on delusion and not reality.

And Colby was going to win a SD lol

fucking christ you are all stupid
Are you seriously this developmentally delayed? It would have been a majority draw until Colby got stopped in the 5th. I know math is hard but it was 3-1 for Colby, 3-1 for Usman, and 2-2.

Had he not shit the bed in those last 2 minutes we could have easily had Colby as the winner.
You retards really can't do basic math?

He was up on one card, down on another, and tied on the third.

That means that if Usman even got a 10-9 for the last (it was probably a 10-8 anyway), he would've won the fight via split decision.

There is no world in which Colby wins that decision dude

Had he not shit the bed in those last 2 minutes we could have easily had Colby as the winner.
Exactly, and he landed the first jab in the first round too so if noone else landed a strike for the other 24.5 minutes of the fight, he'd have totally won.

You retards really can't do basic math?

He was up on one card, down on another, and tied on the third.

That means that if Usman even got a 10-9 for the last (it was probably a 10-8 anyway), he would've won the fight via split decision.

There is no world in which Colby wins that decision dude
In a world Colby wins the 5th round he does.

Back