Winners stock didn't go up that much

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And the loser's stock didn't drop much after last nights two main events.

I thought the fights left the impression that if these same guys faced each other 10 times, it could easily go 5-5.

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing for the excitement of the division, but neither guy made that statement that makes me believe they are the best in the division.

Israel's goes down
Kelvin's stays the same
Poirier's goes up
Max's goes down

espn + as a ppv platform goes down due to nobody being able to purchase the ppv through it

Theres only 2 " stock" movements-

Israel goes slightly up cause he finally beat and dropped a really tough guy but he also was on receiving end .... "slightly" being operative word.

How in the world of fuck does poiriers stock not go up ? He was a 2-1 underdog against a guy who's won 13 in a row and now walks around at a weight where he has to cut significant weight to make 155????

Poirier has never looked better than he did last night. Definitely went up.

Max moved up in weight and withstood an incredible amount of punishment. Went up even in a loss.

Israel faced his toughest competition yet and came away with the win, but it wasn't without issues. Slight move up.

Kelvin fought a guy who had a serious reach and size advantage and his chin carried him for 15 minutes. Slight move up.

The Holloway/Poirier fight went down pretty much as expected, and in my opinion was the fight of the night. Adesanya/Gastelum was a good fight, but listening to Rogan gush over all-things Adesanya and Gastelum's heart became unbearable real fucking quick.

I don’t care if Poirier is *only* the 2nd or 4th best fighter at his weight in the entire fucking world. In probably the most top heavy division. As if that were an insult or something lol. I expect him to lose to Khabib. I’d love to see him fight Tony or rematch what’s his name.

He proved a LOT. A 2-1 underdog. He went 25 minutes against a guy famous for his cardio.

Good god man. What a fight that was. I don’t understand the naysaying today.

I thought Israel's stock went up huge. He's only been fighting for a year and you had the crowd chanting his name. He showed heart, takedown defense, grappling and cardio. He also managed to drop Kelvin who has a granite chin. I think he became a superstar.

Back