Shoop **WINNERS REVEALED!!** International Shoop League, Season 6 Shoop Contest Round 2

VOTE FOR YOUR 4 FAVORITES

Votes: 85 43.8%

Votes: 30 15.5%

Votes: 84 43.3%

Votes: 103 53.1%

Votes: 21 10.8%

Votes: 17 8.8%

Votes: 21 10.8%

Votes: 109 56.2%

Votes: 7 3.6%

Votes: 38 19.6%

Votes: 13 6.7%

Votes: 17 8.8%

Votes: 32 16.5%

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BBE116-ED-A709-4-CE5-BCC8-776-ABB3-D1555.jpg
[/QUOTE]

<45>

Oh wow I got smoked. Nicely done. Pick out an episode of each series and I'll do the deed.

SHERDOG'S 2ND TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Much love to the only 3 shooperz wit teh big nuts to risk it all!

th

Our Returning Champion @jei

jei-paint-shoopers-icons-png.502231

In a winner takes all cage match with @Myrddin Wild & @Ottawaguy

myrddin-wild-paint-shoopers-icons-png.502227
ottawaguy-paint-shoopers-icons-png.502233

The member that received fewer votes in this competition after two rounds had to do the following:

Sherdog Television Championship
Rules: The loser has to post an active play-by-play thread of one episode of The Kardashians and one episode of Siesta Key. The loser also has to draw an MS Paint version of the winner's avatar receiving the Television Championship award.

Teh Results are in!!
@Myrddin Wild 1 million Votes (insert Dr. Evil gif)
@Ottawaguy 60 Votes
@jei 34 Votes

shoop-groovy-beach-lounging-jpg.502273

Well done Brother Wild!

SHERDOG'S 2ND TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Much love to the only 3 shooperz wit teh big nuts to risk it all!

th

Our Returning Champion @jei

jei-paint-shoopers-icons-png.502231

In a winner takes all cage match with @Myrddin Wild & @Ottawaguy

myrddin-wild-paint-shoopers-icons-png.502227
ottawaguy-paint-shoopers-icons-png.502233

The member that received fewer votes in this competition after two rounds had to do the following:

Sherdog Television Championship
Rules: The loser has to post an active play-by-play thread of one episode of The Kardashians and one episode of Siesta Key. The loser also has to draw an MS Paint version of the winner's avatar receiving the Television Championship award.

Teh Results are in!!
@Myrddin Wild 1 million Votes (insert Dr. Evil gif)
@Ottawaguy 60 Votes
@jei 34 Votes

shoop-groovy-beach-lounging-jpg.502273

My boy Myrddin got 2nd place!

<StillMyBoy>

Oh wow I got smoked. Nicely done. Pick out an episode of each series and I'll do the deed.
You are welcome to pick your own... but I'll throw out some suggestions for you if you don't want to pick n choose.

Siesta Key - I did ep 1... (Link here) & I'm absolutely dying to know what happenz next in ep. 2

iu

This is not acceptable. They both have significant otherz ffs.
<Kpop01>

<{1-10}>

iu

Chloe got McGregored by her best friend Amanda. :eek:

Hey... I nabbed what waz probably the best ep of the Kardashianz with Kim's Playboy spread... (link here) so we might need to get creative. Don't tell anyone else, but maybe one of the eps that goes into detail about why Bruce wanted to become a woman & how his wife felt about it all... I am a little distraught to say that I'm kind of curious. Not sure which one that is... but maybe some google searching will pinpoint it without too much trouble.

<Oku04><{1-10}><Kpop775>

Last edited:
A fine showing by @Myrddin Wild. Second place is no joke in a contest of this level. I know @Myrddin Wild put some time into this contest and it showed in his gifs. Making huge gifs is crazy hard. There are always unforeseen things that can happen.

Well done Brother Wild!

Still waiting my froot shoop award. :p

We have the Television Champ but what is the loser called? Just a "loser"? :D

We have the Television Champ but what is the loser called? Just a "loser"? :D
Hmmm.... I must say that there is no description that gives it any justice. When I lost to @jei in the first ever television championship I waz subjected to teh "shame thread" where I waz referred to as: "Cringe", "can" & many other choice wordz by the massez.

I waz subject to many suggestive gifs & memes... & even my avi shooped mercilessly :eek: but worse of all waz people making it seem like movies I had previously enjoyed were on the same level as these shows.

<{nope}>

...so it cannot be labeled... it must be experienced. :p It must be savored first hand, to even begin to understand it. :D

Last edited:
An older one I made of cyborg.

En Sald bro
I’m one of the few people who was in the original en Sald thread....here are my posts from it.
d6oqccp.jpg

And then this happened
QXhUsWK.jpg

Last edited:
I should be able to do my shamely duties tomorrow.

Plat Nation and the Legion of Groove runs the shoop game!
Some heavy hitters in that list
Shout out to @Myrddin Wild

@bigwaverider it’s all good sherdog was not and will not ever be ready for the Kim Winslow Handjob shoop....

I had the same problem when I submitted it in the ultimate shoopin Grand Prix 5 years ago.

nevermind just forget it.
Oh shit, i get it now. Lol my brain is slower than molasses in winter today. Froot trophy coming up soon! I’ll throw in broccoli for extra fiber.

@bigwaverider Here is an edible froot trophy. May it be long be displayed on your mantle with pride (or until the fruit flies become a problem). Speaking of which, I forgot the broccoli. Damn. Can someone add an sald?

BWRtrophy.jpg

You need to rock my froot shoop thread first. It’s coming hopefully this weekend if @Arqueto176 is up and running. I don’t want him to miss the froot fun.

Don't wait for me bro, just get it going I'll join in when I can.

I'm probably not going to have my new PC till the end of next week (at the earliest) anyway. I appreciate you waiting but the froot shoop show must go on.

Back