Shoop WINNERS REVEALED!! - ✌️✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v4 "B"

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL. THREAD "B".

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upB460X.gif

ow gawd I pressed the buttons

If you didn't vote for me........:sniper: I know you don't know which one is mine but it's not an excuse dammit.

I write down the contestants names and run them through "The Randomizer". https://www.random.org/lists/

I hit the "Randomize" button 3 times and however it ends up is how it ends up. If I am ever on top, i do it again.

I put the first 15 in A and the next 16 in B.

MS Paint is next in the rotation. I will have to bring this up in an SDSN discussion, but I feel it may have been a mistake to have the last MS Paint contest for the Khabib/Conor fight. I got some complaints that a fight on that level should have been used for NGS or ISL. I can't disagree. So if a super duper amazing fight comes up, we may or may not swap out the MS Paint contest. We will decide; and by "we" I mean "us".. the people. Maybe I will even make a shoopville poll if the occasion arises.
That's fair enough, the big events should be saved for the big boys, makes sense

Got my 10 votes in. Well done all around, several of these cracked me up.

@bigwaverider thanks for the title shot pal, got a decent amount of votes in my first shot but I'll be back stronger for the next contest no doubt

<{danawhoah}><Dana05>

If you didn't vote for me........:sniper: I know you don't know which one is mine but it's not an excuse dammit.
Can you tell me which one is yours so I don't accidently vote for it?

Nqvs.gif

Awesome shoops guys! I absolutely love these competitions, so much good stuff!

Thanks @bigwaverider, you always put in the muscle behind the scenes, it shows and it's much appreciated!

Also big thanks to the donaters @Myrddin Wild & @Arqueto176, you guys didn't have to but you did anyways.

Great job everyone!

Great job to all the shoopers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back