Shoop WINNERS REVEALED!! - ✌️✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v4 "B"

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL. THREAD "B".

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has my favorite nemesis @Darth Clippy voted yet?

fjO59oN.gif
Im overwhelmed too many to choooooose

So much good shit in both threads. Big thanks to @bigwaverider for putting it all together and @Arqueto176 and @Myrddin Wild for the prize money. You guys are the real MVPs.

Mahalo Clark. Thank you for entering brah. You made it a pleasure. :D

Non Gif Shoop Contest is up. Vote for your favorite top 10 from both threads. Let me know if you want to be removed.

• This contest is spread across 2 threads - "A" and "B".
• You are in Thread "B".
Thread "A" is here.
You get 10 votes total. Use all 10 of your votes across the two threads. You can use some of your votes in "A" thread and some in "B", but make sure to pick your 10 favorites. It is best to view both threads before voting.
• You can change your votes.
• The top 20 Shoops to advance to the NGS Final Round which will be for UFC 235: "Jones vs. Smith".

Last edited:
I almost asked could somebody do it as well

I made that two years ago because I knew one day you would want that as an In Gif. :D

Non Gif Shoop Contest is up. Vote for your favorite top 10 from both threads. Let me know if you want to be removed.

• You are in Thread "B".
Thread "A" is here.
You get 10 votes total. Use all 10 of your votes across the two threads. You can use some of your votes in "A" thread and some in "B", but make sure to pick your 10 favorites. It is best to view both threads before voting.
• The top 20 Shoops to advance to the NGS Final Round which will be for UFC 235: "Jones vs. Smith".

Last edited:
ow gawd I pressed the buttons

Im overwhelmed too many to choooooose

I'm sure you will choose wisely. @Clippy says to vote everyone!!

SVKdWtx.gif

• You are in Thread "B".
Thread "A" is here.

Last edited:
Man, it's super open - all the votes are really spread.

I love NGS. Anyone can win it, and it's really hard to guess who did what.

I'm sure you will choose wisely. @Clippy says to vote everyone!!

SVKdWtx.gif

• You are in Thread "B".
Thread "A" is here.

I gotta play one of these times but I suck at this lol

Man, it's super open - all the votes are really spread. I love NGS. Anyone can win it, and it's really hard to guess who did what.

Exciting times we live in. :D

Me watching the action.
Njo9P5b.gif

• You are in Thread "B".
Thread "A" is here.

Last edited:
Vote for all the wonderful shoops or I'll steal your droid's.

3Obo4nk.png

^ he'll do it too. I have seen him do it many times before.

• You are in Thread "B".
Thread "A" is here.

Seeing number 2 in this one makes me wish for another MS Pain competition, can we boss man @bigwaverider can we?
You know you love being our host

Also
giphy.gif

Votes for 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 13

Honorable mention to 3, 12, 14, 16

Yo at @bigwaverider how did you guys split the shoops in the topics (quality wise) ? like A voting is Bellator and B voting is UFC. :D Still congrats to anyone involved A or B vote or not.

The NGS competition is on fairly equal grounds compared to the gif shoop, where shoop gods rule supreme.

Can”t wait for the Paint contest.

Votes for 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 13

Honorable mention to 3, 12, 14, 16

Yo at @bigwaverider how did you guys split the shoops in the topics (quality wise) ? like A voting is Bellator and B voting is UFC. :D Still congrats to anyone involved A or B vote or not.

I write down the contestants names and run them through "The Randomizer". https://www.random.org/lists/

I hit the "Randomize" button 3 times and however it ends up is how it ends up. If I am ever on top, i do it again.

I put the first 15 in A and the next 16 in B.

Seeing number 2 in this one makes me wish for another MS Pain competition, can we boss man @bigwaverider can we?
You know you love being our host

Also
giphy.gif

MS Paint is next in the rotation. I will have to bring this up in an SDSN discussion, but I feel it may have been a mistake to have the last MS Paint contest for the Khabib/Conor fight. I got some complaints that a fight on that level should have been used for NGS or ISL. I can't disagree. So if a super duper amazing fight comes up, we may or may not swap out the MS Paint contest. We will decide; and by "we" I mean "us".. the people. Maybe I will even make a shoopville poll if the occasion arises.

I write down the contestants names and run them through "The Randomizer". https://www.random.org/lists/

I hit the "Randomize" button 3 times and however it ends up is how it ends up. If I am ever on top, i do it again.

I put the first 15 in A and the next 16 in B.

MS Paint is next in the rotation. I will have to bring this up in an SDSN discussion, but I feel it may have been a mistake to have the last MS Paint contest for the Khabib/Conor fight. I got some complaints that a fight on that level should have been used for NGS or ISL. I can't disagree. So if a super duper amazing fight comes up, we may or may not swap out the MS Paint contest. We will decide; and by "we" I mean "us".. the people. Maybe I will even make a shoopville poll if the occasion arises.

Oh okay then.. then bad luck B group then.. all these sharks in the same water. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back