Shoop WINNERS REVEALED!! - ✌️✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v4 "A"

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL. THREAD "A"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn I'm kinda dillshaw butthurt yall don't like my entry as much as I had anticipated.
<2>

20190202_132702.gif

I know the feeling, dude. It's tough to tell what the masses will like and what will fall flat.

upB460X.gif

IT'S LADY'S NIGHT!! MAN THE GIRLS ARE LUCKY!!

zogvwLO.gif

didnt want to spend forever extracting Arqueto176

I think 10 votes is way too many. I ended up using 4 between both threads. If I like one clearly, that should be the one I pick.
I think that could maybe work for the final round, but this is to determine the top 20. There are a couple front-runners in each thread. If there were only 4 votes, I think those would basically have all the votes and choosing the entrants for the next round would be a mess.

I think that could maybe work for the final round, but this is to determine the top 20. There are a couple front-runners in each thread. If there were only 4 votes, I think those would basically have all the votes and choosing the entrants for the next round would be a mess.

Bingo!

We need more voters in these threads!

Everyone is so close.

Some would probably have a bigger lead if there wasn't as many votes.

@bigwaverider What happens if there are 2 guys tied for 20th place?

We need more voters in these threads!

Everyone is so close.

Although some would probably have a bigger lead if there wasn't as many votes.

@bigwaverider What happens if there are 2 guys tied for 20th place?

I've never had to deal with that. My contingency plan is to make another voting thread with those that are tied, keep it open for 24 hrs, and see what happens.

Back