Shoop WINNERS REVEALED!! - ✌️✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v4 "A"

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL. THREAD "A"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
votes and hoes, votes and hoes
giphy.gif

Is that @Sansnom chasing him?

Non Gif Shoop Contest is up. Vote for your favorite top 10 from both threads. Let me know if you want to be removed.

• This contest is spread across 2 threads - "A" and "B".
• You are in Thread "A".
Thread "B" is here.
You get 10 votes total. Use all 10 of your votes across the two threads. You can use some of your votes in "A" thread and some in "B", but make sure to pick your 10 favorites. It is best to view both threads before voting.
• You can change your votes.
• The top 20 Shoops to advance to the NGS Final Round which will be for UFC 235: "Jones vs. Smith".

Last edited:
I was in the an sald thread so I get the broccoli joke but someone will need to clue me in on the armadillo thing..

By the looks of it you mastered lighting. That’s one of the toughest things to get right when photoshoping most anything.

"Mastered"? No, I am mediocre at best but thanks. That is what I struggle with most. It's so hard to take multiple sources and make it look like they belong together.

Here's the source images if you would like to see how it was composited. I didn't put the frog that I used for the eyes cause they are just frog eyes. Just that dull grey cement was the background with a lot of work :D

animal-mashup-2018-5a990579003ed_hires.jpg

upload_2019-2-13_13-49-48.jpeg

upload_2019-2-13_13-50-41.jpeg

upload_2019-2-13_13-50-55.jpeg

upload_2019-2-13_13-51-15.jpeg

And that makes ten votes. Love this competition.

Voted for 5 and 6.

Hmh this was weaker then previous times.
Use all your votes bro. You have 10 total between both threads.

People put their blood, sweat and tears into these shoops.

Ok, maybe not. Still, show the appreciation.

Use all your votes bro. You have 10 total between both threads.

People put their blood, sweat and tears into these shoops.

Ok, maybe not. Still, show the appreciation.

I didn't like them that much to vote for.. I don't know.

I got a lot of votes for that other thread.

Damn I'm kinda dillshaw butthurt yall don't like my entry as much as I had anticipated.
<2>

Awesome shoops guys! I absolutely love these competitions, so much good stuff!

Thanks @bigwaverider, you always put in the muscle behind the scenes, it shows and it's much appreciated!

Also big thanks to the donaters @Myrddin Wild & @Arqueto176, you guys didn't have to but you did anyways.

Great job everyone!

Back