Winner of Gus/Rumble beats Jones......

I think whoever wins between Gus and Rumble will beat Jones. Jones has been through some wars recently, and he's got some wear and tear on him now. I think he's ripe for the picking, and whoever wins tomorrow will dethrone Jones.

P.S. I'm not one of those guys that thinks everyone of Jones' next opponent will beat him. The only guy I picked against him was DC.

I genuinely believe the winner tomorrow is the future champ.

The only fight Jones has been in that can be considered a war is the Gus fight.

Maybe Gus can live up to his former glory of ALMOST defeating Jones for a second time lol.
I'd love to see Jones fight them both in the future, though. I don't think the Gus fight would be as competitive the second time around, with Jones taking the UD again.

Rumble probably has the most KO power that Jones has faced, and he gets hit a lot lately.
I would give the bigger chance of victory to Rumble.

If Rumble wins I expect Gus nut hungers and jones haters to be huge fake ass supporters of rumble until he fights Jones. Remember how most DC "fans" bad mouthed DC after losing to Jones?

Maybe Gus can live up to his former glory of ALMOST defeating Jones for a second time lol.
I'd love to see Jones fight them both in the future, though. I don't think the Gus fight would be as competitive the second time around, with Jones taking the UD again.

Rumble probably has the most KO power that Jones has faced, and he gets hit a lot lately.
I would give the bigger chance of victory to Rumble.

No almost defeating a champion means you beat him according to shertards. Jones winning his fight against Gus wasn't like gsp beating Hendricks or prendreds last fight in Boston.

If Rumble wins I expect Gus nut hungers and jones haters to be huge fake ass supporters of rumble until he fights Jones. Remember how most DC "fans" bad mouthed DC after losing to Jones?

It's sad how few REAL DC fans there were. Just a bunch of Jones hating band-wagoners wanting to see him lose.
DC is a great guy and still a top contender but he was dropped quicker than a bad habit after he lost to Jones.

It happens every time Jones fights, really.

It's sad how few REAL DC fans there were. Just a bunch of Jones hating band-wagoners wanting to see him lose.
DC is a great guy and still a top contender but he was dropped quicker than a bad habit after he lost to Jones.

It happens every time Jones fights, really.

Except for Gus.

If Gus and rumble lose to Jones they'll start sucking up to Cain again. If jones somehow beats cain then I expect mass suicides on Sherdog.

Except for Gus.

If Gus and rumble lose to Jones they'll start sucking up to Cain again. If jones somehow beats cain then I expect mass suicides on Sherdog.

Yeah, at least Gus fans are loyal. But it's been over a year and some of them still can't accept the loss.

I respect that. I believe you too. I'm talking about the type that just prays anyone will come along and beat Jones. All, while downplaying Jones as a fighter and octagon warrior.

I gotcha. No one can deny the guys a legit warrior.

I meant
"No one who consistently fights at the highest level" retires undefeated.

Yeah, I don't know why people don't get this. You are going to lose if you consistently fight the best of all time. You have to duck opponents and classes, play points, as well as be a general badass to be undefeated.

Anderson, GSP, Fedor, Aldo, etc... have all lost. It happens, because you age. The fact that people think Jones is the GOAT because he hasn't lost, or GSP isn't ONLY because he has lost, is terrible comprehension of the sport's value parameters.

Gus has got this, just hope he can make good on his title bid.

We have already seen Gus lose against Jones and he would lose 10 times out of 10 if they fought.

Rumble can beat Gus but Rumble will not beat Jones.

Gus could beat him, if he uses more power he could definitely upset Jones. His boxing and striking is still miles better than Jones', but can Jones get him down?

Back