Winner of Ellengerger/Lawler should face Hector Lombard.

Brown should fight the Berger/Lawler winner (main event of FOX 12 if possible). Feed Lombard the Dong. MacDonald/Woodley winner should need another win too in my opinion. Maybe against Saffiedine.

I thought that this time Lombard has the shot secured.

Lombard looked like rotted ass the only time I saw him fight, but he wins a gold medal for bodybuilding easy.

Good one white belt

iyPTPuLmVJc78.gif

ufc2.jpg

di-QNO1.gif

k1dgfs_jpg.gif

Hector's coming for that strap

hendricks vs hector - it has to happen before there is a spoiler.

Brown should fight the Berger/Lawler winner (main event of FOX 12 if possible). Feed Lombard the Dong. MacDonald/Woodley winner should need another win too in my opinion. Maybe against Saffiedine.

You don't see Lombard vs jake/Robbie and......

Brown vs rory/Tyron?

Dong vs tarac?

You don't see Lombard vs jake/Robbie and......

Brown vs rory/Tyron?

Dong vs tarac?

I think Lawler is the only guy mentioned guaranteed to stand with Brown, so that's the fight I most want to see. Lombard vs another Judoka with some KO power is interesting and would likely make Hector look like a beast. And then Tarec is a credible opponent due to being SF champion, so the Woodley-MacDonald winner could get a title shot afterwards.

I am assuming a Lawler win though, far from a lock. Rory too, since I don't know about a Tarec-Saffiedine rematch interesting anyone.

Berger is already ahead of Lombard now. Why would he beat #2 and then face lombard. Makes no sense

Rory-Woodley in June, Brown-Lawler/Ellenberger and Lombard-Dong in July/August.

Winner with best performance gets Hendricks, two winners fight each other in title eliminator.

Rory probably gets it if he beats Wood.

Berger is already ahead of Lombard now. Why would he beat #2 and then face lombard. Makes no sense

No he is not. Ellenberger is at least 3 wins from a title shot. Lombard is at most 2.

No he isn't but if he beats Lawler he would be, however Jake would need more wins before a title shot, Lombard is 1-2 wins from a title shot. If Jake wins it's a good fight to make but Lombard is ready for a fight now and Woodley vs Rory seems like it's the number one contender fight. I want to see Lombard fight Brown, DHK or Saffiedine, he's 36 and shouldn't be made to wait around when he's told the UFC he's ready and wants a fight.

Back