Winkeljohn: "Cowboy is not loyal to anybody in the gym. He's as narcissistic as they come."

they are taking a flamethrower to that bridge

I'm with Cowboy, you know the guy who built dorms on his ranch to help train fighters?

Wky cowboy be loyal to someone in the gym? he goes there to train, not to help the gym. Wink is getting roasted by cowboy and the fact Jackson-Wink became a less successful gym after Greg went aways speaks for itself.

Yeah sorry I'm with Cowboy on this one. That gym has a history with this shit. 1st Diego, then Rashad, now Cowboy. Like I get the 1st 2 since it was for GSP and Jones, but Mike Perry come the fuck on. No wonder their gym has gone to shit.

They decided to train his opponent over him. Sorry. Moral high ground goes to cowboy on this one.

“Loyalty is two sides,” the coach told MMAjunkie. “‘Cowboy’ is not loyal to anybody in the gym. He’s on his own. He does his own thing. He has not, from what I can remember in the last 10 years, ever helped anybody out with their own camp. He’s as narcissistic as they come.”
SOURCE: https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/donal...wink-mma-gym-puppy-mill-mike-perry-ufc-denver

dang shots fired, I hate seeing this, just like when Koscheck left AKA he was their guy and he was loyal an they fell out for good.

it's great to see jackson-wink finally implode.

i figured this would have happened during the 0-21 streak, but at least it's happening.

I think Winklejohn fucked the gym up...old school Jackson's was a far more dominant and formidable force.

Shit gym anyways, most the good fighters move on or become juiced up goons.

Lol @ believing the team that ditched rashad for jones and put on such amazing fights such as guida/maynard and diaz/condit. Fuck outta here.

Jacksonwink... the worst thing to happen to mma since...? If i wanted to watch people pretend to fight, i'd watch WWE... obviously there are some exceptions, cowboy being one...

Umm... fighters aren't paying to show up to the gym and train other fighters. They're paying so they can be trained. Thanks, JohnWinkle.

But they often do and are supportive of each other. You are welcome.

I am a fan of cowboys fighting but the guy does come off as a douche bag. So being that he is not performing like he used to, he has little more to offer me as a fan.

I honestly think I see both sides of this. From my understanding Cerrone paid Jackson directly not the gym so from Winklejohns perspective the client who actually pays his bills takes priority over the senior student who pays the co-founder not the organisation itself.

winklejohn has trained world champions

cerrone loses to guys like leon edwards

sounds jealous

What he says about Cerrone being selfish and not helping other fighters seems utterly at odds with what they have said in the past. Virtually every fighter who has trained there talks about rolling and training with him. Sounds like Winkeljohn talking about his ass.

I've never really been a fan of Cowboy despite his "good ole boy" gimmick.

Back