Wing Chun vs. Grappling

virtuoso

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think I just pissed myself.

I wouldn't want to meet either of these dudes on the streetz!

The WC guy looked about as gay as they normally do, but WTF kind of grappling was that?

video checklist:

Delusional Chunner? Check

Terrible Takedown attempts? Check

lol...i feel like this video was in slow motion. that "grappler" moved like a three toed sloth

I cringed every time the wing chun guy landed those vicious leg kicks

loooool

this has to be a comedy sketch or something

the best bit was the wing chun guy took the grapplers back hahaha

then the grappler got mounted and put his arms to the sky

so in other words they reversed roles lol

if they took that enthusiasm though, and actually trained, they might turn sick

It's like a zeitgeist that two threads containing wing chun vs grappling were made in such a short time: yours and mine. Great minds think alike.

It's like a zeitgeist that two threads containing wing chun vs grappling were made in such a short time: yours and mine. Great minds think alike.

Oh yeah, those videos are funny too!

And this video was completely serious. The WC guy has supposedly been training for over a year. :icon_lol:

That's probably the most poor representation that either martial art could of hoped for.

The WC guy looked about as gay as they normally do, but WTF kind of grappling was that?

I beg to differ...

The WC guy looked EXTRA gay! What the hell was that? Was it in slo-mo too? And grappling, WTF. Crap-pling.

That Wing Chun ground & pound was fucking SCARY to watch....:icon_twis

just wanted to point out the posters didn't claim any of them were good. He specifically mentions that the WingChun guy has only 1 year experience and grappler only 3 months. Also says that in the rules of this match, grappler was not allowed to use any striking.

3 months of grappling experience, yeah maybe if he trains once every month.

Back