Win win situation for McGregor

DopeZach

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So if we're saying that Conor wins this next fight and fights Aldo and loses. He's still a great fighter and now has one loss in the ufc to one of the best fighters in the world and that will just give him even more motivation to get even better. So win or lose he's still in a great position after everything. I don't think it will happen but it would be awesome if Conor beat Aldo that's just me anyways.

So if we're saying that Conor wins this next fight and fights Aldo and loses. He's still a great fighter and now has one loss in the ufc to one of the best fighters in the world and that will just give him even more motivation to get even better. So win or lose he's still in a great position after everything. I don't think it will happen but it would be awesome if Conor beat Aldo that's just me anyways.

Why did you waste the electricity to post this?

It's weird. You are an orange belt, but yet so noobish you couldn't post in one of the other 50,000 conner threads. Nope, you have literally NOTHING to say, but start an entire new thread.

Attachments

• 374c8bc7e82177cc0d0a36c60ac42e2ae547d80ec7912ecf4c2cc0f895fde54e.jpg
    374c8bc7e82177cc0d0a36c60ac42e2ae547d80ec7912ecf4c2cc0f895fde54e.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
Are kids still learning English in school? Language skills on the net continue to slide in 2015.

Why did you waste the electricity to post this?

It's weird. You are an orange belt, but yet so noobish you couldn't post in one of the other 50,000 Conor threads. Nope, you have literally NOTHING to say, but start an entire new thread.

Fixed it for you.

The sea was angry that day...

Vm2aq8z.gif

i dont think thats the definition of a win win.

Back