Win SOTN Bonus? Invest in Apartment Complex

Isn't that what Kos does too? Either way, it's very smart.

I've been wondering why they're all $50,000 now. They used to vary from event to event.

That's awesome to hear. Wisest way to part with your $$$...
Kind of landlord you want to pay on time with...

Smart.

It's good he doesn't go blowing it off on a new car. KoS is very smart with his money, so even though he hasn't won a fight since 2012 he has other reliable sources if income.

He didn't even deserve it...

Schaub should have got that bonus.

He didn't even deserve it...

Schaub should have got that bonus.

In terms of merit, i agree. First Darce choke in UFC heavyweight history. But it's nice to see a lesser known fighter get it.

That whole BJJ Phenom Shaub is funny but i think Shaub deserved Submission of the night.

I would have given the check to Schaub too (Mitrione was fuckin' gargling before he went to sleep, which was why Schaub told the ref something like "yo this dude's about to go out" before Matt gave that thumbs-up, because he thought he was okay since he could breathe-- but only 'cause the D'arce is a blood choke!!!), but it's nice to see that Mitch has his head on straight. Always disappointing to see MMA fighters squander their newly found wealth.

Kos check did the same thing bought a apartment building downtown Fresno luxery apartments. Dude is making bank.

Smart.

It's good he doesn't go blowing it off on a new car. KoS is very smart with his money, so even though he hasn't won a fight since 2012 he has other reliable sources if income.

Forrest is still driving the same car he won on TUF lmao

What an idiot. How's he going to buy a gold plated caddy, go broke, then blame it all on unfair pay when he's got investment income?

he must be a republican...knows how to use money
Fraudulently?
chael_sonnen_real_estate_commercial_lolmma_display_image.jpg

Back