Win or lose, DJ is the most complete fighter to date

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
He's only been beaten by BW's and he finishes people in a division where people don't get finished. And he does it in so many different ways. He submits BJJ bb's, he KO's power guys, he outwrestles grapplers.

WAR Mighty Mouse

This was a great 8th thread from you tonight, I'm hanging on the edge of my seat for the next 20 seconds for #9

Blah, Blah, Blah.. He is running out of guys to rematch..He will soon be heading through defending trilogy fights..in a weak division.

DJ is a great fighter, but his division has been weak AF. Joe drooling over his 6 year reign makes me cringe. Cejudo is legit though, and has more experience, making him extra dangerous. This, and possibly a TJ or Cody fight gives him multiple top tier opponents. I have a feeling Cejudo is going to take this though, if he has the gas tank.

The division is non existent, and no one cares about MM. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

DJ is regretting playing all that damn Fortnite already. Cejedo looks lit as fuck.

This probably the most competitive DJ fight in a while. I am not even sure if he is winning this fight so far, he probably is though.

Back