Win money on Bader > Rashad

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It appears Rashad will probably be the favorite. Bader has went 4-1 and Rashad has went 0-0 over the last 2 years. Rashad lost to little Nog not doing mma math just stating he lost to him. Rashad is 3 years older and those years matter in the 30's. Bader can wrestle and goofy striking or not he has power. With the layoff and style match up Bader will be a live dog. Shadface round 3 :)

Certainly an interesting thought especially with the long time that Shad has spent inactive. Here's hoping we can get some decent odds on Darth Bader.

I saw a line the other day which had Rashad at -150.

Rashad just doesn't seem to care anymore. That will be the difference in my opinion. Bader via split dec 29/28.

When Bader beats Rashad, he gets the next TS if Jones is out still.

Rashad beat Tito coming off of a long layoff and Tito beat Bader

Baderface round 2

Rashad looked at his career worst against Nog to be fair. Who knows how much he cares anymore. Bader is at the peak of his career and Rashad still has to answer if he is still in it.

I am going to take Rashad in this fight, decision or TKO. Rashad has looked really good his last two fights. Question is how good will he look after 2 years away

I am going to take Rashad in this fight, decision or TKO. Rashad has looked really good his last two fights. Question is how good will he look after 2 years away

iirc Rashad's last 2 fights were Henderson and Sonnen. He looked awful against Hendo and it was a super close fight that could have gone either way. Yeah he beat Sonnen, but that was far from surprising considering the match up.

MMA math is the best subject at college

Rashad has looked terrible since losing the belt ffs. His performances against Jones and Little Nog were amongst the worst of all time in mma history and he hasn't looked hungry in years. That, combined with the massive layoff, is why I think Bader will soundly beat him

Rooting for Rashad but you cant count out Bader, his type of fight to win, a fighter who isn't what he used to be and is also coming of a long layoff

Back