Wimbledon 2024

GOAT goes through in straight sets

English crowd wants to be like they football crowd.

Novak is such a bitch, it’s no wonder people keep Roger and Rafa above him on their lists.

Novak is such a bitch, it’s no wonder people keep Roger and Rafa above him on their lists.
He's such a Karen. Labels the crowd disrespectful because they cheered for his opponent.

Great tennis player, but a total bitch.

All 4 QFs have pretty similar betting odds. 4 clear favourites, but the underdogs are all considered live dogs.

Medvedev 4.33
Paul 4.00
De Minaur 3.50
Musetti 4.00

I guess with those odds 1 upset is the most likely outcome.

I'm not aware of anyone who does this. That's an untenable position at this point to say the least.

Sinner-Medvedev in a battle.

Novak has always been a bitch but he became very good at using drama to his advantage.

It’s incredible that it’s been 21 years since an American man won a grand slam. If you had predicted back when Americans were dominating that 21 years would go by without an American winning, you would have been laughed at.

Granted, no one could have predicted the greatness of Nadal, Novak, Roger, and Murray but it’s still wild that it’s been this long.

Fritz is the last hope at Wimbledon.

De Minaur out. Injured his hip at the very end of his 4R match. Similar thing happened to Hurkacz although he was losing at the time. So instead of 1 of the 2 tougher potential QF opponents, Novak doesn't get any QF opponent at all.

Musetti in a Wimbledon SF would be pretty funny if he wins today. Although Novak probably needs a tougher test to sharpen his skills after a bye.

Top3kovic set to vulture another major from the weak era.

lol another Carlos/djoker finals looms

lol another Carlos/djoker finals looms

I hope Medvedev wins in 5, although Alcaraz will likely win. Medvedev would have to serve really well and Alcaraz would have to have an off day, which isn't out of the cards given his form so far.

I'd be pretty shocked if Musetti won. I forgot how young he is (he was 19 when he took Novak to 5 at the French a few years ago; and did it again this year) so it seems he is growing as a player and he's playing well on grass this year. But he still plays a clay court style from far behind the baseline. Just slices a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAu
Back