Television WILLOW TV Series (Cancelled After One Season)

I'm thinking the director watched a Knight's Tale and thought she would film the episode like that, the comedy, the music. Only it failed in every way. To be honest, A Knight's tale should not have worked the way they did it either, they beat the odds pulling that off and making it a cult favorite. Helps having a great team of actors and a director who can pull a rabbit out of his hat.

Wait. What? Did they finally make woke garbage shitty enough for even you to hate it?!?
Me too, Episode 5 was terrible. I mean I get that they re-created the love potion scene from the movie in the form of a truth potion but the episode was just poorly written and stupid. Really? Lesbian friend "knight" girl's backstory is beyond stupid. My dad killed your dad...........
Who the fuck writes this dumb ass story line. Willow should have used that flame thrower on the writers.

Unpopular opinion I bet........but.......I kind of like Kit, she reminds me of Mad Martigan

It doesn't have to be woke to be shitty, you do realize that right. It was a garbage episode, and it had nothing to do with being woke. You guys overuse that so much it is starting to not even have meaning now.
I wish that were the case. This show sucks regardless...but here is where it is woke and problematic...They slam you right away with "girl power" Then Lesbian bi racial relationship girl power. AND they are poorly written. Many people just go "Here we go again: Woman power. Check. Gay relationship. Check. Bi racial relationship. check. White men evil. check. Then click it off. People are done with it, even if not everything is woke, too much is. I literally was watching two animated shows with Lesbian Bi Racial characters as the toughest characters on the show.....like this is the new flavor.

I wish that were the case. This show sucks regardless...but here is where it is woke and problematic...They slam you right away with "girl power" Then Lesbian bi racial relationship girl power. AND they are poorly written. Many people just go "Here we go again: Woman power. Check. Gay relationship. Check. Bi racial relationship. check. White men evil. check. Then click it off. People are done with it, even if not everything is woke, too much is. I literally was watching two animated shows with Lesbian Bi Racial characters as the toughest characters on the show.....like this is the new flavor.
That’s isn’t what happened here though. The lesbians aren’t the toughest or smartest or best. They aren’t the problem. By your own statement then GOT and HOTD would be woke too. Tons of girl power and gay people in those. The first time we see the Red Viper is at a brothel to hook up with guys. Nobody cares though. Because the writing is good. My point is, watching the show, it is the writing that’s the problem. At no point watching it have they preached to us about how great being a lesbian is, or how those characters are better than the others. My point is, it’s woke when they are preaching or putting something in that makes no sense just to fit. Having gay people or black people doesn’t automatically make it woke.

Hell people are now calling women beating men in fights woke, that shit has been done poorly since the 80s. That’s just bad directing and choreography. (I hate it too, but it is nothing new or “woke”)

Last edited:
That’s isn’t what happened here though. The lesbians aren’t the toughest or smartest or best. They aren’t the problem. By your own statement then GOT and HOTD we be woke too. Tons of girl power and gay people in those. The first time we see the Red Viper is at a brother to hook up with guys. Nobody cares though. Because the writing is good. My point is, watching the show, it is the writing that’s the problem. At no point watching it have they preached to us about how great being a lesbian is, or how those characters are better than the others. My point is, it’s woke when they are preaching or putting something in that makes no sense just to fit. Having gay people or black people doesn’t automatically make it woke.

Hell people are now calling women beating men in fights woke, that shit has been done poorly since the 80s. That’s just bad directing and choreography. (I hate it too, but it is nothing new or “woke”)
These people see wokeness everywhere. They're obsessed!

It does get annoying how overused it is getting. And I am somebody who can't stand the condescending preachyness of "woke" people and shows.
Same. Fake-woke virtue signalling is insufferable, but that's not the problem with this show.

Old man Willow reminds me of Dio, I can't unsee it now

2680.jpg

ronnie-james-dio-autobiography.jpg

That Kit is a real biotch for being so mean to Elora Dannon, who is a dumbass for dropping the wand. Put in the pockets.

Did anyone else see episode 6?

Holy shit, whyyyyy did they change the Trolls so much? I'm halfway into the episode now.
Overall the episode wasn’t too terrible. Loved having Christian Slater. But good god who gave the okay for the trolls to be like that. Who the hell is okaying these decisions? This show would be decent if they had someone in charge with some damn sense.

Overall the episode wasn’t too terrible. Loved having Christian Slater. But good god who gave the okay for the trolls to be like that. Who the hell is okaying these decisions? This show would be decent if they had someone in charge with some damn sense.
It's like the people who made this show hate George Lucas / Ron Howard and want to shit on everything they did in the original movie.

Back