Willie Nelson being boycotted by MAGAs for endorsing Beto O'Rouke.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

I, for one, was shocked to hear that this lifelong Texas resident is not a staunch supporter of Senator Cruz.

willie-3-793x526.jpg

everybody boycott, fake boycott, real boycott. big boycott small boycott.

I am pretty sure Willie could care less about Cruz.

The Trumptard boycott of Willie Nelson will be just as successful as the Trumptard boycott of Nike.

Willie can say whaveter he wants but these people can’t they’re racist sexist kkk

Another thing in the long list of things right wing snowflakes have boycotted.

Real boycott, or fake news outlet creating boycott out of thin air?

Another thing in the long list of things right wing snowflakes have boycotted.
Are you under the bizarre impression that the right boycotts more than the left? Boycotts are stupid anyway, but the scoreboard of boycotts isn't close. The left has had a phony boycott of Nike themselves several times but are now fully on board with their sweatshop labor and kangaroo leather just because they gave an ad campaign to some bench warmer. Several fast food chains, attempts to boycott sponsors of shows, boycotting entire states and even the country of Israel. I'm glad you're admitting it's a f@ggy snowflake thing to do, I agree with that, and I'd prefer companies and artists kept their shitty politics to themselves and just do whatever it is I'm supposed to be paying them to do.

Are you under the bizarre impression that the right boycotts more than the left? Boycotts are stupid anyway, but the scoreboard of boycotts isn't close. The left has had a phony boycott of Nike themselves several times but are now fully on board with their sweatshop labor and kangaroo leather just because they gave an ad campaign to some bench warmer. Several fast food chains, attempts to boycott sponsors of shows, boycotting entire states and even the country of Israel. I'm glad you're admitting it's a f@ggy snowflake thing to do, I agree with that, and I'd prefer companies and artists kept their shitty politics to themselves and just do whatever it is I'm supposed to be paying them to do.

A short list of right wing boycotts in the past few years:
Starbucks.
Yeti.
Delta airlines.
United airlines.
Dicks sporting goods.
Nike.
Keurig.
NFL.
Nordstrom.
Target.

Rightwingers are bitch ass crybabies.

Real boycott, or fake news outlet creating boycott out of thin air?

I thought that it was bullshit at first, but I've seen it pop up all over my timeline for the past three days.

I don't know how anybody who claims to be a fan of Willie Nelson could think that he's a conservative, but there are a lot of fucking stupid people out there.

Lol at that link
You \/\/
giphy.gif

A bunch of those aren't even Americans. And lol st trying to compare a bunch of virtue signaling cuckservatives crying on twitter for boycotts based on hurt feels vs some of those on your list over human rights abuses.

But let's continue the right wing butt hurt boycott tour:

Amazon
Ben and Jerry's
Netflix
Macy's
Nabisco
Pepsi
Anheuser-Busch
Apple

And now Willie Nelson. What a joke.

And and I can play the link game too bruh

http://boycottleftwingers.com

Last edited:
Oh yay.. another boycott. Watch his record sales spike up now, thats all these boycotts seem to achieve these days since no one wants to be associated with MAGA retards

Back