Will you watch the Tate, Holm, Cyborg movie, Fight Valley?

That's why I also mentioned friends. Critics can be helpful, but they pan a lot of movies that I enjoy.

Army of Darkness and Sharknado baby!

Anyone that says army of Darkness is not a good movie can Piss off

looks like oscar material
cyborg_miesha.jpg

Every MMA-themed movies to date has been pure garbage.

I haven't seen any evidence that this will be the turning point for MMA films, like what Resident Evil did for games-based films.

This is by far the best one IMO. It even got excellent reviews from the critics. Yet it didn't 'move the needle' and if you asked 100 people to name 5 Tom Hardy movies, I doubt many would list it.

blog-image-UKposter_warrior.jpg

this shit looks like some "Bum Fights" quality footage here

I've never watched an Mma movie.
Has anyone seen one worth watching ?.

I'm gonna have to be on drugs, because it is guaranteed to be unwatchable without them.

I'd rather castrate myself with a rusty spoon.

It's a movie made on a B-level, direct to video budget, starring actors that are not known, directed by someone I've never heard of, and a writer who has a minor league resume.

So yah, I'm not in a hurry to rush out and see it unless I hear positive buzz about the movie.

There are dozens of major studio movies released every year on top of countless indie, foreign, direct to video and direct to tv productions. I'm certainly not going to make an effort to watch every movie or series released.

As with most movies in this vein I'll wait until it hits cable unless I hear something that motivates me to spend the time to watch it. Otherwise there's already too many movies and television series that I can investigate and watch.

Sorry, but when it comes to action films I have specific tastes and I'm not going to rush out to see one just because there's a few MMA fighters in it. Now, if someone said that it had amazing choreography ala John Wick, or non-stop gritty action like The Raid, or it had an amazing trailer like Kingsman, or was based upon a property I like such as the Netflix Daredevil series, or it starred a well known action actor like Jet Li in Yip Man, or an actor that I particularly like such as Bruce Campbell then that would be another story.

Tate, Holm and Cyborg? I think I'll let someone else be the guinea pig.

Well this directly contradicts your previous statement. You said earlier that in general you won't watch movies unless it has a good review or a friend tells you it's good. Hell, you even brought up Fantastic Four. You sir a sheep and an idiot.

I don't care who is in a movie. If the reviews are good (critics and/or friends) I'll check it out. If they suck, then I'll avoid it like the plague.

So unless I see a stream of people or critics saying it's a good movie, then no. I'm not going to go out of my way to catch it.

And if the critics and friends say it sucks, even if I would normally catch a movie in that genre I'll avoid it like the plague (*COUGH* Fantastic Four *COUGH*).

Back