Will you watch the Tate, Holm, Cyborg movie, Fight Valley?

I'll watch it when it's free on Netflix. Because there's chicks fighting.

If it was based on true events in Ultimate Surrender I would.

"When Tory Coro turns up dead, the neighborhood turns up silent. Rumor has it she became yet another victim of the small town known as FIGHT VALLEY. Tory's sister Windsor moves to town to begin her own investigation on her sister's mysterious death after weeks of no leads from the police. She's quick to learn that Tory fought for money to make ends meet. If girl-next-door Windsor is going to make her way into FIGHT VALLEY to find the truth about Tory, she's going to have to fight her way in. "Jabs" (Miesha Tate) swore she would never throw a punch in the Valley again. Jabs now finds herself training Windsor to survive the painful, unexpected path she's about to take. Every corner. Every alley. Every doorway. She must follow the last footsteps of her sister in order to come face-to-face with Tory's killer in FIGHT VALLEY."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4280822/

Sounds pretty bad, bros. I'll only watch if Tate has a nude scene.

Know nothing about it really.

Probably will out of curiosity.

Same here.

It comes out the first week of December. Whether its Redbox or Amazon, I will watch it, but I won't go to the theatre to watch, not that it would make it there anyway.

Gina is the hottest of them all and ive never watched her movies.

So. No.

You don't even know what you are missing. I have watched Haywire, In The Blood and Fast & Furious 6. The first two were decent movies. I hate the Fast & Furious franchise, but wanted to see how Gina did in it. She did alot better than Ronda did in Furious 7. Gina was a character through the whole movie.
With Ronda, they barely squeezed in a cameo between Expendables 3 and training camp for Rousey vs Tate II

I don't care who is in a movie. If the reviews are good (critics and/or friends) I'll check it out. If they suck, then I'll avoid it like the plague.

So unless I see a stream of people or critics saying it's a good movie, then no. I'm not going to go out of my way to catch it.

And if the critics and friends say it sucks, even if I would normally catch a movie in that genre I'll avoid it like the plague (*COUGH* Fantastic Four *COUGH*).

Even if is does suck, I will still watch it out of curiosity. Miesha is soo jealous of Ronda that I would love to witness just how bad it does suck.

Honestly, it looks like it is at a far lower production level than Sharknado.

I am thinking it would be something like Bareknuckles, but even lower. (This movie had professional actors.)

[YT]L4TjyK-p60M[/YT]
Maybe if the fights are hot I'll look it up.

If you think this is something new and special there are other low budget crappy straight to DVD movies featuring male and female UFC/MMA fighters. I don't think this is Meisha's first one. Have you watched the other(s)? There's a movie that plays now and then on the other crappy Showtime channel that features Machida and Anderson. I can never watch because it's horrible but I did see the scene where they help train the main character. It entertained for that minute or so.

Tapped Out is a Lionsgate film. If its as good as Blood & Bone, I will watch it. I didn't know about it until you mentioned it.

Sure, when it is available on DVD :)

Action movies are more often than not trash.

Action movies with female concentration are always trash.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

common dude change your belt color, so maybe the image of your avatar is a bit less depressing.

not unless theirs Tate nudity in it.

Tory Coro? Sounds like a Steven Seagal movie name- Gino Fellino, Nico Toscani, Mason Storm

Back