Will you tell your kids about the GOATs?

ASandJJareTRASH

White Belt
Reaction score
By that I mean Anderson Silva and Jon Jones. Who both had padded records and both are known to be some of the most disrespectful fighters in all of history. Are these really the people you want children to admire or go back and watch years later?

TOP-STORY-3-GOAT.jpg

No, I will only tell them about the one true GOAT. Heads clean off. Conor bless.

We aren't allowed to call people fucking idiots on here, right?

"Those two losses to weidman were fuarkin flukes i sweurda gawd"

"Dad weidman was winning the fight when they happened, and silva clearly KTFO in the second fight"

"gtfo of my house, now."

By that I mean Anderson Silva and Jon Jones. Who both had padded records and both are known to be some of the most disrespectful fighters in all of history. Are these really the people you want children to admire or go back and watch years later?

Classic first post brah, already hating on Anderson and Bones? you're going to fit in perfect here

23+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira+III_xvid.gif

fedor+takedown+herring2.gif

I will tell them about this guy.

Ps.Lol at the ref jumping for witnessing greatness.

Last edited:
sorry, but i guess you misnamed the true GOATs

Fedor%20Emelianenko.jpg

conor-mcgregor-ufc-fight-night-26.jpg

250px-Alexander_%22The_Mauler%22_Gustafsson_2014.jpg

ufc162_11_weidman_vs_silva_047.jpg

gsp-frownPNG.png

Last edited:

fuck off!

GSP is the only goat the kids can look up to

gsp-karate-outfit.jpg

A man who could truly be respected in and out of the cage

says the emotionally scarred Sonnen fan.

I'll tell him to google it. Depending on whether google is still there

sorry, but i guess you misnamed the true GOATs

250px-Alexander_%22The_Mauler%22_Gustafsson_2014.jpg

Haha I saw the profile picture, read the first sentence of your post, and thought to myself "Is this guy seriously going to post a picture of Gus right now?" sure enough I scrolled down and it was there

Please do explain why Gus is one of the "true GOATs"

Back