Will you pay $64.99 for UFC 255?

Of course. I'll buy the PPV twice.

How else will Dana be able to afford to cover his lawn with snow in Las Vegas this year? We need him to maintain a certain standard of living in order to do his job effectively.

I'm sitting this one out. I'd normally pay to see Shevchenko fight but not against this opponent & with this supporting line-up.

$6.50? I sure as hell wouldn't spend 6 hours at a breastaraunt for it.

not the worst ever but def pretty bad. 3 fights on there that are worthy to watch imo. moreno vs royval. shogun vs craig. and perry vs means. some cards have had only 1 good fight

A UFC Flyweight Championship bout between current champion Deiveson Figueiredo and former UFC Bantamweight Champion Cody Garbrandt was expected to serve as the event headliner.[2] However on October 2, it was announced that Garbrandt pulled out due to a torn bicep and was replaced by Alex Perez, who was already scheduled to face Brandon Moreno at the event.[4][5] Moreno is now expected to face Brandon Royval.[6]

A UFC Women's Flyweight Championship bout between current champion Valentina Shevchenko and Jennifer Maia is expected to co-headline the event.[2]

John Allan Arte and Roman Dolidze were originally scheduled to meet at this event in a light heavyweight bout.[7] They were eventually rescheduled for UFC on ESPN: Hermansson vs. Holland in December.[8]

Former UFC Welterweight Champion Robbie Lawler was expected to face Mike Perry at this event. However, Lawler pulled out of the fight in late October citing an undisclosed injury.[9] He was replaced by Tim Means.[10]

A welterweight bout between Orion Cosce and Nicolas Dalby was expected to take place at this event.[11] However on November 12, Cosce pulled out due to undisclosed reasons and was replaced by Daniel Rodriguez.
so even at its best it still sucked

No

shitty card

will watch college football

I watch every Fight Night, so to me this is a well above average card.

You could move that decimal one spot to the left and I still wouldn't pay for it. I'll be at the Georgia game tonight anyways but I'm more intrigued by Fight Circus. Arguably one of the worst PPV cards on paper I've ever seen.

Surprised Buckley is on the prelims after his viral KO.

giphy.gif

so even at its best it still sucked
...yeah it would, because of those 70$.

...not worth 70 for me.
Because if i would pay...i wanna the bangers with the big names.

As a whole...the card likley wont be that bad.

But throwing Chookagian Calvillo on the Main Card is just horrible...put this on the prelims...

Put the Moreno fight on the Main Card...
if he wins he should be up next for the FLW Title...

Figoueiredo x Perez
Val x Maia
Perry x Means
Shogun x Craig
Moreno x Royval
...looks better
...but still not worth up to 70

And put Alan Jouban as the headliner of the prelims...!...
They buried that guy on the fucking early prelims..

it's free over here

but if it wasn't free, I wouldn't pay for it, like how i wouldn't for any other UFC event either

Will you pay $64.99 for UFC 255?

star_trek_looking_at_each_other.gif

Back