Will you miss Jon Jones if he's out for 2 years?

Will you miss Jon Jones if he's out for 2 years?

• Total voters
to be honest, feels like 2 years since he last fought (if you ignore that last shitshow)

I'm already missing him, but, no one else to blame but him...

Yes of course, he is the best fighter in the UFC.

Didn't miss him the first time won't change this time

Well nah, Im pretty much at peace with the fact that this very flawed man has wasted his fighting prime. However he might still find redemption elsewhere.

Great fighter, but he has such a long way to go to reach maturity. Maybe some time away can help him.

No, since he's ruined his own legacy. I don't care if the dude finishes 35-0. I'll watch free replays of his fights when he comes back but I won't be shelling out for any of his PPVs anymore.

My second PPV was UFC 128. I'll miss his ass. Remember when Jon was like "he's ruined my special night twice now" when he and Rashad had that beef.

Jones is a diva and a badass at the same time. Damn Bones. I had good Times watching you

U wot m8

Hell no. Can't wait to see him lose when he comes back and he's not cheating.

absolutely. hes the best and without him the sport is worse

Nope... and not even remotely related to his personal issues. I am not a Cormier fan in the slightest (and his performance against Silva further cemented that) but Jones was unstoppable. Nothing wrong with LHW developing without him. It's a pretty weak weight class to begin with; other than the top 4 guys (Cormier, Gus, Rumble, Glover), the rest of the pack is damn weak. When you have a guy like Ryan Bader closing in on the top 3 you know the weight class is suffering. Jones would simply beat the 4 and then what? Infinite rematches? Perhaps by the time he returns there will be some newly developed blood in the weight class.

Back