Will you care if Nate loses at WW since hes a natural LW?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I get that neither fighter is probably a natural WW, but Nate has always had much much better performances at LW, and the majority of his bad performances where he struggled was at WW to larger guys.

Nate is Tall and isnt shredded like most others, hes got some belly fat and hes just a tall skinny fighter overall, i hate watching Nate fight at WW, im honestly treating this just as i was Max vs Dustin, i knew Max was going to have a hard time because of how much smaller he was then Dustin, at a certain point, when 2 skilled fighters meet up, weight does have an impact, and i think Pettis looks gigantic at WW, i dont even understand how he made the lower weight classes, because he looks like he has been eating with ubereem and Costa at the same dinner table eating the same horse meat.

What ever happens after this fight, i hope Nate's next fight is soon, and i hope its at LW.

Nate has had better performances at LW? Pettis was the LW champ
it's not like Poirier vs Holloway. Poirier has had a shitload of LW fights and his body has become adapted to the weightclass, while Holloway had never fought at LW in the UFC before.

Very curious to see how the fight goes. It's just good to have Nate back and fighting. If he's comfortable at WW then so be it.

Nate has had better performances at LW? Pettis was the LW champ

I believe he's comparing Nate at LW vs WW.

He is fighting another LW...fight has no difference to me because its at WW.

Why would Nate Diaz fans care about him losing at this point?Both Diaz brothers have lost many times.Mediocre hype jobs that laid the foundation for Conor's career

I get that neither fighter is probably a natural WW, but Nate has always had much much better performances at LW, and the majority of his bad performances where he struggled was at WW to larger guys.

Nate is Tall and isnt shredded like most others, hes got some belly fat and hes just a tall skinny fighter overall, i hate watching Nate fight at WW, im honestly treating this just as i was Max vs Dustin, i knew Max was going to have a hard time because of how much smaller he was then Dustin, at a certain point, when 2 skilled fighters meet up, weight does have an impact, and i think Pettis looks gigantic at WW, i dont even understand how he made the lower weight classes, because he looks like he has been eating with ubereem and Costa at the same dinner table eating the same horse meat.

What ever happens after this fight, i hope Nate's next fight is soon, and i hope its at LW.

Lol I dont know what you're smoking but Nate is and always has been bigger than Pettis.

If nate loses to Pettis, he loses to pettis,not sure what the weight class has to do with it. I consider them pretty equal when it comes to size. If it was nate vs Till, or one of the other huge WW, I might feel differently since they are cutting massive weight. But Pettis kod wonderboy who is a decent sized ww

I swear making excuses is the favored hobby of the Diaz brothers and their idiot fans

Why would Nate Diaz fans care about him losing at this point?Both Diaz brothers have lost many times.Mediocre hype jobs that laid the foundation for Conor's career

Seriously — he’s clearly not going anywhere with his career

Just time for some money fights

Nate is a LW because that’s what he fought at the most during his career and likely what he’d claim as his weight-class. There is no ‘natural’ about it. Fighters either make the weight consistently and can claim a weight-class or not.

This bullshit on Sherdog about ‘natural’ due to some neckbeard’s opinion on which weight-class a fighter should be placed based on their physical stature is retarded.

As a Diaz fanboy, a loss is a huge setback. The Conor fights gave Diaz a new beginning. I don’t care if it’s been 3 years, a win and Diaz is right back at the top of the heap in terms of juice.

But I do fully expect Pettis to just leg kick Diaz into a UD.

He KOed Wonderboy and was having a good performance against Tony until he couldn't match the pace anymore

Tony is a notoriously slow starter and Thompson was walking him down till Pettis pulled the KO out of his high hat.

Not a Diaz fan but mediocre? Forget Conor's post-Mayweather antics. Here's what happened in his 4 fight series before he tried boxing:

1. Conor KO's Aldo in the first round to win the FW belt (first time Aldo had ever been KO'd)
  2. Conor get finshed by Nate
  3. Conor beat Nate by decision
  4. Conor KO'd Eddie Alvarez to win the LW belt
If Nate and Conor are hype jobs, what does that make Aldo and Eddie?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back