Will You Buy UFC 174?

This.

Not a card worth staying up late for.

Don't really care about MM v Bagautinov anyway, Bagautinov won't win.

Bet you said the same thing about TJ Dillashaw.

hell yeah Arlovski is back baby!

lol Don't get your hopes up man. Brenda is gonna find AA's jaw and put him out. And this is coming from a long time AA fan.

To answer the question, no I won't be ordering it. Back in the mid/late 2000s I ordered EVERY ppv, every month. That ship has sailed due to watered down events. I only buy stuff I really wanna see now.

I'll catch the gifs that start flying around the net after the fights and keep my $60 for the month.

Am looking forward to seeing how much Ovince St. Preux has improve .... i see big things in his future if he continues to improve.

The card is as follows:

Flyweight Championship: Demetrious Johnson vs. Ali Bagautinov
Welterweight: #2 Rory MacDonald vs. #3 Tyron Woodley
Light Heavyweight: #9 Ryan Bader vs. #12 Rafael Fejao
Heavyweight: Andrei Arlovski vs. #13 Brendan Schaub
Light Heavyweight: #14 Ovince St. Preux vs Ryan Jimmo

I will be buying! What about you?

not giving $50 bucks for it......................will be making a $10 dollar "donation" tho

mm/rory(unfortunately)/calvacante/pitbull/osp

lol Don't get your hopes up man. Brenda is gonna find AA's jaw and put him out. And this is coming from a long time AA fan.

lol what?.........you do realize that the last (t)ko he had was to sergei kharentatov right?..................THREE years ago

this idea that aa has some glass chin is spouted constantly with no reason behind it

sergei and fedor are KNOWN heavy hitters.....doesn't mean andre has a barboza chin

brett rogers has a five inch reach advantage and has to cut to make 265...

THOSE FIGHTS WERE 3 YEARS AGO

how the hell any1 thinks Brendan fckn shaub compares striking wise to any of those guys baffles me...........

on the feet arlovski has more power and a better chin.......has better boxing

on the mat its not even close....aa has away better ground game

To answer the question, no I won't be ordering it. Back in the mid/late 2000s I ordered EVERY ppv, every month. That ship has sailed due to watered down events. I only buy stuff I really wanna see now.

I'll catch the gifs that start flying around the net after the fights and keep my $60 for the month.

I don't agree. Both guys have suspect chins but I think AA's striking is way better.

Yea I love me some Bader and Arvloski. Johnson vs. Bagautinov is going to be the fight of the year.

would've put my pockets are a lot thinner after that pearson decision

Will chip in to buy it like I do every other UFC PPV.

Main card is actually decent. Prelims are shit though.

I will be going to the neighborhood sports bar to watch it, it is worth buying but I'm buying the Glory PPV the next week and not all my friends want to order both.

I'm gonna pay 5 bucks go to the sports bar down the street

Back