Will you be watching UFC FN Whittaker-Gastelum or the Askren-Paul card?

I have no plans of supporting any these Triller Fight Club events. I wish Askren the best and that's about it. I would tune in to watch Regis Prograis box who I've come to know but nah I'll be watching the Fight Night card.

eating good steaks everyday would get old, and suddenly that bigmac looks very delicious. while rob vs gastelum is objectively the better fight, a clown fight is unique and therefore would be potentially more entertaining.

Yes, every now and then you need comedic relief from the realities of life.

I have no plans of supporting any these Triller Fight Club events. I wish Askren the best and that's about it. I would tune in to watch Regis Prograis box who I've come to know but nah I'll be watching the Fight Night card.

Prograis-Redkach should actually be decent but yes it's definitely not worth paying that amount. Don't know much about Triller or what else they plan to put on.

We're all watching both. Don't kid yourselves.

Many will try to watch both, but quite a few people will decide on one or the other.

Unfortunately, I also just saw Klose-Stephens is off the FN card...

<{hughesimpress}>

Would have been a very good fight.

Many will try to watch both, but quite a few people will decide on one or the other.

Unfortunately, I also just saw Klose-Stephens is off the FN card...

<{hughesimpress}>

Would have been a very good fight.

Imagine choosing Adesanya's leftovers over the problem child / future of boxing.

Both, lets just hope for main events not overlapping, but most likely they will, ill keep the UFC on TV and Askren/Paul on my computer/phone.

Both. UFC on the large TV in the living room w audio. Boxing muted on small TV

Also, it seems Snoop Dogg will do anything for a buck

He does seem to do a lot of odd things these days. I assume he doesn't need the money and just likes to be a part of everything but who knows.

Both, just going to find a stream of the Askren fight after the UFCs

One is free the other is a ppv between a youtube star whose biggest win is beating up a basically untrained basketball player (plus there is a free boxing card on fox)

Yeah - pretty easy choice for anyone with a clue about combat sports.

I don’t even know how to watch the UFC fight. No matter, I don’t miss Jake Paul cards. I’ll catch up on the other one later.

Back