Will you be watching UFC FN Whittaker-Gastelum or the Askren-Paul card?

Sleep is more important than either of them imho. Hopefully some hilarious moments await you in the morning.

Whatever the outcome of the Askren/Paul fight is, I can't see it not being entertaining in some way.

i dont think they'll overlap. they'll spend 30 minutes on introductions for askren/paul.

both undercards are trash i'll just be watching the mains.

Both at the same time? What the hell year do yall live in? o_O

Dont give a fuck about the boxing fight so give me proper combat sports

Lol, some of you will actually pay for that celebrity boxing card? Smfh.
<30>

Been following Kelvin since TUF, enjoy Whittaker's career as well and was already promised this fight once - so I'm all about it.

But I have no hate for the Askren/Jake shindig. I appretiate anyone trying to do something entertaining, but even something like this won't make me wanna watch boxing. I'll just check out some gifs or highlights on youtube.

my boy is having ppl over for the Askren vs Paul joke I told him to have both on,whitt vs Gas is gonna be solid, I'm hoping Gas wins so we can see him rematch Izzy, he's the only guy at 185 who has done good against Izzy

Not even a choice - watching knuckles ....hopefully he delivers cause hes one of , maybe, 3 legit top middles currently in UFC.
Or this is the new UFC where guys like brunny and till will be the new top tier 185ers in promotion.

* also hope BMMA announces title fights for Gegard & Douglas before festivities begin on showtime. Its already mid April.

I'll watch the UFC and catch the GIF of the Askren fight

Everyone will be watching Paul vs Askren, whether or not they'll also have the UFC playing on another device. They're just too proud to admit it.

OMG, can´t miss all THIS...!!!!

The pay-per-view show will also feature musical performances by Justin Bieber, The Black Keys, Doja Cat, Saweetie, Diplo, Major Lazer and Mt. Westmore (Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Too $hort and E-40)

Fast forwarding through everything the morning after

Back