Will You Be Watching TUF: McGregor vs Faber???

John Cena

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
In less than a month, September 9th?

Not gonna lie, haven't watched TUF since Faber/Cruz with the shitty live shows but I'm definitely tuning in. McGoat always makes for good TV and I believe that he will revive TUF, if only for a season. Shoulda done Ireland vs Brazil with Aldo but still tuning in.

Just hope it's not on Mondays at 8pm cuz that would be scheduling conflicts with my work, yalm sayin??

Probably just skip to the GOAT parts and fast forward the boring fights

I don't own a TV so I can't watch it. If anything funny happens I'll check Youtube.

Meltzer said that Faber & Conor got into two very real fights. One on air & on off-air.
This could be a wild season

Uh...... Is this a serious question? I schedule my classes to avoid any Wednesday night commitments..

Meltzer said that Faber & Conor got into two very real fights. One on air & on off-air.
This could be a wild season

Meh. If it was that intense we would have heard more about it.

Definitely. Don't care what anyone else says cause I love TUF. Love getting an insight to what the fighters go through. Plus McGregor is gonna make for some great TV. It also beats the hell out of any other reality show I've seen. This one actually has fights.

You'd better believe it. 100% chance of McGregor vs Faber brawls

Even if Faber and McGregor brawl on the show (for real or kayfabe), even if there's Rampage-style door breaking, even if they do away with the points system and make it a tournament again, nothing will change the fact that the show is past its expiration date. It had a good 10-year run, and now it's time to put it to rest.

Naw. It's unlikely. Haven't watched since TUF live. I hate reality TV and fabricated drama. I'll probably watch the fights after the fact though.

I wish they showed more training on TUF, I don't care about fighter's pillow talk and mindless pranks.

Fake feud and awful fighters peeing on each other

No thanks

Definitely. Don't care what anyone else says cause I love TUF. Love getting an insight to what the fighters go through. Plus McGregor is gonna make for some great TV. It also beats the hell out of any other reality show I've seen. This one actually has fights.

I will watch the new season of TUF. You need to watch reruns of Caged. It had actual fights and starred Tony Kelley, Daniel Payne, Matt Schnell, and Wes Branch. Slednecks is another show you should watch. Kelly Hill defeated Caleb Whaley by TKO due to stoppage in the first round. It happened on episode 6 of the first and only season of Slednecks.

Back