Will you be a Conor fan if he beats Nate?

-

God forbid you enjoy watching one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC

Surely you do understand people can find fighters less entertaining than you do.. right? I hope you do.

I've never said the guy's fights aren't entertaining. I just don't think he's one of the most entertaining. There's nothing wrong with that besides the delusional authority you give yourself in saying there's something wrong with it.

You can either accept that or not. It makes no difference to me.

Surely you do understand people can find fighters less entertaining than you do.. right? I hope you do.

I've never said the guy's fights aren't entertaining. I just don't think he's one of the most entertaining. There's nothing wrong with that besides the delusional authority you give yourself in saying there's something wrong with it.

You can either accept that or not. It makes no difference to me.

Who's fights do you enjoy then?

do I need to answer this question?

Don't know if I can ever be a fan of his persona but winning over Diaz will boost my respect and appreciation of him as a fighter.

Who's fights do you enjoy then?

Probably a trap or rhetorical question but I like to watch the Diaz brothers, Condit, Lawler, Matt Brown, Cruz, Joanna, I'd mark them all as more entertaining than or as entertaining as a McGregor fight to me personally. I suppose his obnoxious trash talking makes more of a WWE/circus type atmosphere but the actual fight itself is.. yeah admittedly entertaining but no more than those fights, at most equal I'd say.

Probably a trap or rhetorical question but I like to watch the Diaz brothers, Condit, Lawler, Matt Brown, Cruz, Joanna, I'd mark them all as more entertaining than or as entertaining as a McGregor fight to me personally. I suppose his obnoxious trash talking makes more of a WWE/circus type atmosphere but the actual fight itself is.. yeah admittedly entertaining but no more than those fights, at most equal I'd say.

Not a trap at all. I was just curious. Personally I particularly like guys who can hit hard from the outside with straight punches. I enjoy all your the people you listed too.

Not a trap at all. I was just curious. Personally I particularly like guys who can hit hard from the outside with straight punches. I enjoy all your the people you listed too.

Oh.. well my bad then. I'm not used to reasonable and/or non-trolling fans of his so I suppose I was still tapped into that. I appreciate you sir. Keep up the good work.

I'm already a fan and his skills should already be respected by all. Did you all forget that he snuffed Aldo out inside a single exchange?

Ill be a conor fan when he loses the ability to speak.

I don't jump from the wagon when a favorite fighter loses.

I might die of sheer surprise if Conor does anything of the sort, but he won't. He's going to try to conserve energy by using more movement and choice openings for attack, and it won't be enough to avoid Diaz's jab, and once that starts working, the right hand is coming behind it, and then conor's fucked all over again.

Fan of the way he fights, but not his persona. His style reminds me of Bruce Lee.

laughing-gifs-robert-deniro.gif

You forgot to put the Roy in Bruce Leeroy

20140513013143_1MG_8120.JPG

Back