Will you be a Conor fan if he beats Nate?

As much as I hate his personality outside the ring, you can't overlook his great talent and ability to destroy big name fighters. Even with his loss to Nate, I still think he's a top 5 fighter as of now.

If only you could have only kept your other accounts from getting banned we might be able to believe you.

My last account was like 2008. They IP banned me for what I said about GSP. Luckily I eventually moved and here I am!

I'll never respect his over the top fanboys. I am however a fan

Respected his skill for a long time.

Still not a fan.

The less I see and hear Conor, the more I like him. His skills are legit too, he's just that obnoxious try-hard friend everyone has in their circle.

I'm a fan of conor's tapping skills

No never was never will be the guy IMO is a arse clown .
Also I'm not a fan of the Diaz bro's to be honest

Yes, would be weird moment to jump of the band wagon.

I will be a fan no matter if he win or lose. House Mormont remembers, we are not wagon jumpers....

I can't really call myself a fan of Conor. However, aside from his 170 stunt he's fantastic for the sport and I enjoy his fights.

I respect his skills the same as every fighter on the UFC pre lims. takes skills to get in the UFC but he's not special or great or anything.

Will never be a fan of a hype job. Im not stupid enough to fall for commercials unlike a lot of you.

I can respect how Conor was able to seize the moment and the use of atmospherics on what would sell fights and make fans for him. However, he is still an incomplete martial artist that has had the blueprint laid by Nate making him beatable. Unfortunately for him his mental edge may not be a factor anymore, this makes it hard to predict what type of fighter he will be for his next outing.

There are certain fans of McGregor who have put him on a seemingly impossibly high pedestal, and stated such with unabashed arrogance while continually praising his skill set which is incomplete. He is young and thus could learn to improve in these areas in a few years. The critics of McGregor, some anyway, have shunned him and disliked him to such a degree that if he were to win convincingly enough times they would simply dismiss his achievements and shower him and his fans with insults.

I tend to like Conor the more he keeps his mouth shut. I can't stand his "Hey, pay attention to me" personality.

Back