Will you be a Conor fan if he beats Nate?

No fucking way...

He's a clown, are you kidding ? I'd be truly fucking embarrassed to say I cheered for a guy like that. What are you thinking, son ?

4-little-rascals-quotes.gif

he's a clown... BUT his striking is awesome...
still not beating nate

no-effin-way.gif

But I will give him the due respect if he clearly wins.

I mean no split decisions or blatantly early stoppages or injury TKO's...etc.

If he beats Nate I will give him props.

Been a fan from day one, will be win or lose.
I think Nate has the advantage, not gonna lie.
Not to say that Conor doesn't have a decent chance.
I'm a fan, but not a delusional one.

I'm not a "fan" but I respect his skills, his left hand is brutal.

No, never a fan. As far as his skills, I'm not convinced he beats Aldo barring 13 second flukes. Also he has no real chance against Nate.

I don't know. Conor's one of those guys where you're either a fan or not a fan and nothing will change.

The better question is are Conor haters going to still be Nayt fans, or he was never any good?

i like him. he's a great fighter and very entertaining guy. i dont think he'll beat nate. if he does, more fun fights. and isnt that the point as a fan? he loses, we get to see him fight aldo again. win/win. so, i dont really give a fuck.
ditto

I will remain a fan of both when Conor loses! I'd still be a fan of both if he won

I am a hater, but I already respect his skills. Beating Nate would not change my opinion.

Win or lose I'll still be a fan of Conor.

I'm a fan of Nate, too, though and regardless of who wins or who loses this is going to be back-to-back paydays for Nate that likely eclipse his prior earnings by millions.

Fan? No. I don't make my selection of who I support just because they win. Respect his skills? I'd have to be an idiot to not respect his skills as a martial artist as it is already.

If he will finish Nate with some crazy clean strike or with a submission definitely.
This does not take away the fact that it's already long time that i'm sick about his circus, like last pathetic msg that he sended to Nate when he was on television <mma3>

I'm not going to say I'll never be a fan of his but it would take more than 1 more fight.

Back