Will you be a Conor fan if he beats Nate?

For sure. But if by some miracle Conor does win, I don't think Nate should have to wait long to run it back for the tie breaker.

I'll be a fan of his fights, win or lose.

if you don't already respect his skills, you know nothing about mma.

Yes, if he beats Nate then I will acknowledge that he's a top 10 LW.

Thats about it though.

I already respect his skills. I don't care for his mouth or his apparent priorities. Never be a fan.

i like him. he's a great fighter and very entertaining guy. i dont think he'll beat nate. if he does, more fun fights. and isnt that the point as a fan? he loses, we get to see him fight aldo again. win/win. so, i dont really give a fuck.

'i like watching him, but I just hope that Nate beats him again, to shut everyone up who calls it a fluke

I'm already a fan of both of them and I'll remain a fan of both, no matter who wins.

Already appreciate his skill but not a fan and still won't be even if he beats Nate. On the flip side I will still be a Nate fan if Conor wins

Working class joe with a local rep gets a call from Dana and grabs his opportunity with both hands and feet. Not to mention fists of thunder and a chat-game worthy of the stereotype.... what's not to love.

I'm a fan, win or lose.

Even the Conor haters are fans, whether they want to admit it or not. Conor is making them more interested.

Fan of the way he fights, but not his persona. His style reminds me of Bruce Lee.

I will never be a Conor fan.

I already respect his skills.

Back