Will you act surprised when Conor dominates cowboy?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just wondering if you guys will actually work yourselves up that much to pretend you are surprised when Conor beats past his prime Cowboy and then asks for a title shot as if he did something no man has ever done before.

The only thing better would be if Cowboy retires after this fight making Conors win even more useless.

I predict Conor via KO in the 2nd round.

Nope

Easiest fight Conor has had in a long time

Can't be surprised about something you expect to happen.

No one would be surprised.

He's going to win and get his title shot just to get mauled by Khabib again. UFC will make a ton of money off of it.

Just wondering if you guys will actually work yourselves up that much to pretend you are surprised when Conor beats past his prime Cowboy and then asks for a title shot as if he did something no man has ever done before.

The only thing better would be if Cowboy retires after this fight making Conors win even more useless.

Depends how he does it. For me it’s more about Conor confirming that he’s...you know...still able to fight like Conor after everything that’s happened. It’s reaffirming that he’s still who we remember. If that’s confirmed? Yeah I’ll be fucking excited

Nope. Only surprise in this fight would be Cerrone not getting stopped early.

I'll be impressed if Conor beats Cowboy.

We'll see how well he has been studying the fights.

The calculated strike against Aldo was amazing, so I'm curious to see if he finds a big weakness.

Conor definitely can beat Cowboy but if the fight goes past the 7.5 minute mark Cowboy's chances increase with every minute. Conor can and has been stopped, especially with a ground game.

Pretty much 95% of Sherdog are predicting a Conor KO win.

Why would we act surprised?

I doubt Cerrone's even going to try. Big set-up for Conor

Introducing cowboy cerrone

12472696_10205491613666658_4811804348751447026_n.jpg

No one would be surprised.

He's going to win and get his title shot just to get mauled by Khabib again. UFC will make a ton of money off of it.
And we will have fresh and new memes to post for the nuthuggers

Not at all

Donald Cerrone is the jobber in this event

Will you be surprised when Cowboy either KO's or Chokes out McGregor?? Will you? I won't.

Il be honest here. I'm not quite sure.

Cowboy is a serious competitor with serious weapons. His striking is excellent. He starts slow though and Conor is a cannon right out the gate.

I'd be surprised If conor won the fight from the 3 rnd on. That's what would do it.

Conor will probably dominate early like he did against Nate but i wouldn't be surprised one bit if he gass and Cerrone take over as the fight goes into the 3rd , 4th or 5th round.

So if Cowboy doesn't get KTFO early i do think he can win this. The longer the fight is the more it advantage Cowboy imho

Il be honest here. I'm not quite sure.

Cowboy is a serious competitor with serious weapons. His striking is excellent. He starts slow though and Conor is a cannon right out the gate.

I'd be surprised If conor won the fight from the 3 rnd on. That's what would do it.
If conor comes out and gets a ko in the first 20 seconds like the Aldo fight, is it epic, or is it disappointing?

Nope, even if im not a fan i can recognize Conor is legit, hope my boy Cerrone pulls it off.

Back